• TRST

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 July 2013
Since I heard the first notes of this album,I said to myself I have to buy it!it brings you to a dimension full of freedom and lasciviousness. The voice of the male singer is transcendentally perfect,like a full course orgasm that eventually free yourself from all your remorses and earthly attachments!
A cult to buy!
on 26 December 2012
Discovered this by chance, love the gloomy subgroup, especially the first four tracks, can't remember the last time I bought an album where I enjoy every single track. Great stuff.
on 17 May 2013
In my opinion the best album of 2012.
This music is awesome, They could've fit it on one disc tho, would be less troublesome to listen to..
on 21 April 2016