4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy
Published on 19 Dec. 2012 by newmum

3.0 out of 5 stars does what it says!
- very simple track and fits together- irritating that bridge is not a standard width however as it makes it very hard to complete a circuit when using other bits of vtech track, as a stand alone track ok but would not suggest anyone buys more to make a circuit as you will just have to keep on buying and buying - they are very cynical at vetch. shame as I thought a good...
Published on 4 Feb. 2013 by tester

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
I bought this for my little boy who is 11months old. He has the emergency vehicles and loves to play with them so we've bought him the garage for Christmas and I got these to go with it. I let him have them early and he loves the sounds it makes. The tracks are smaller than I imagined so I think I'll have to buy another set if we ever get the fire station too but I think it will keep him busy for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 1 year old son to complement the visit tech toot toot garage and it's great. Ability to interact with all cars in the range is a really good feature and keeps my son entertained for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, Amber and Green, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Bought as a present for our nephew but we already have one for the small boy. Has a working traffic light that teaches about red, amber and green. Lots of fun when used on its own or with other parts of the toot toot driver system. Had this for about 8 months and a firm favourite and doesn't take up too much space. Very robust and great starter track. Definitely worth buying when VTech have their 25% off offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars childs dream, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
good quality & well made it was bought as a birthday present for my great nephew and to see the excitment on his face was priceless

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set which connected with any other Toot Toot, 8 May 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
We have various Toot Toot sets. This is nice as can be used as a little set (when visiting friends etc) or can be connected up with other Toot Toot products. Only problem with this set is the on off switch is a button on top of the traffic lights which on a journey can easily be knocked and keep going off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Items bigger than expected, well worth the price and Amazon had them at the cheapest I could find anywhere. Great colours and sounds, a lovely toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most annoying toy ever., 7 May 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
"Let's fight the fire save people with the ladder quick quick quick on the way to fight the big fire!"

Sound like fun? It doesn't even make sense.

I hate it. But then, it's not really about me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, nice, colourful, but a tad too loud., 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
My one year old loves his toot toot cars so I bought him this to start him off with a track. It was larger than I expected but that's not a bad thing. He's quite happy with it at the moment but I think over time it will need more track and things to expand it. For Christmas he just got the parking tower and I've just bought extra track. Really good quality, cleanable and seems very durable. Although it's a little noiser (louder) than I might have liked (I would like to be able to turn it down a notch) especially with all the cars going for it too! Lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Variety, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Colour, sounds,small track, bridge and barrier lots to play with. Have set up with other Vtech items. Grandson loves these toys as do I!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for smaller toddlers, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
I bought it for my 1.5y old girl for Christmas as a addition to the Vtech garage. I was hoping that my girls can make a little road that will be attached to the garage. One end can be attached but unfortunately it is so short that it won't be attached on the other end. So they have to use carpet, if you get my point ... None less that it just my problem, not my girls' ... they like playing with it a lot and that is the most important. I would say that it is for children up to 2 years.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks