4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy
Published on 19 Dec. 2012 by newmum

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok bit boring on its own
We bought this as part of a set with garage, fire station, extra track. Would have been boring on its own, problem with this grange is its not fully compatible unless loads of track is bought
Published 20 months ago by Matthew Rees

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
I bought this for my little boy who is 11months old. He has the emergency vehicles and loves to play with them so we've bought him the garage for Christmas and I got these to go with it. I let him have them early and he loves the sounds it makes. The tracks are smaller than I imagined so I think I'll have to buy another set if we ever get the fire station too but I think it will keep him busy for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 1 year old son to complement the visit tech toot toot garage and it's great. Ability to interact with all cars in the range is a really good feature and keeps my son entertained for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars childs dream, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
good quality & well made it was bought as a birthday present for my great nephew and to see the excitment on his face was priceless

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, Amber and Green, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Bought as a present for our nephew but we already have one for the small boy. Has a working traffic light that teaches about red, amber and green. Lots of fun when used on its own or with other parts of the toot toot driver system. Had this for about 8 months and a firm favourite and doesn't take up too much space. Very robust and great starter track. Definitely worth buying when VTech have their 25% off offers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set which connected with any other Toot Toot, 8 May 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
We have various Toot Toot sets. This is nice as can be used as a little set (when visiting friends etc) or can be connected up with other Toot Toot products. Only problem with this set is the on off switch is a button on top of the traffic lights which on a journey can easily be knocked and keep going off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Items bigger than expected, well worth the price and Amazon had them at the cheapest I could find anywhere. Great colours and sounds, a lovely toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Variety, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
Colour, sounds,small track, bridge and barrier lots to play with. Have set up with other Vtech items. Grandson loves these toys as do I!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, nice, colourful, but a tad too loud., 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
My one year old loves his toot toot cars so I bought him this to start him off with a track. It was larger than I expected but that's not a bad thing. He's quite happy with it at the moment but I think over time it will need more track and things to expand it. For Christmas he just got the parking tower and I've just bought extra track. Really good quality, cleanable and seems very durable. Although it's a little noiser (louder) than I might have liked (I would like to be able to turn it down a notch) especially with all the cars going for it too! Lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vtech Toot Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks, 4 April 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
This is an add-on to the Toot Toot Drivers Garage and although you could use this as a separate toy I don't think your little one would really enjoy it much on it's own. In order to appreciate this fully, it does really need to go alongside the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers everyday vehicles/emergency vehicles/construction vehicles at the very least or really to go alongside the Toot Toot Garage and some vehicles too. I would also advise against possibly buying this on it's own to make up tracks that connect to the garage or to do a circuit around it as the connecting tracks which are available separately are really the best for this. With the traffic tracks you only really get three pieces of track that could be used on their own as the two pieces that attach to the bridge (blue in the picture) can only be used with the bridge as they slope upwards and therefore do not fit the other track except on either end as shown in the picture (the ends that attach to the yellow track). The yellow pieces and the green traffic light piece attach very well to any other pieces of track or the garage itself. The traffic light section has either a red or green light and also recognizes the individual vehicles when pressed down on it along with singing some tunes too. A very good if maybe expensive addition to the Toot Toot Garage which my son loves.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 July 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks (Baby Product)
my grandson loves this and plays with it all the time with the set of cars that i got to go with it

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Traffic Tracks