5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cool Builder., 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: DEWALT Router Smoke Ploycarbon Safety Glasses - Yellow/Smoke, One Size (Sports Apparel)
They have already saved my eyes from damage. Well worth the price. I find them easy to wear and they are where they should be ... protecting my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Glasses, 18 Aug 2013
These Glasses are really good and even though there safety glasses are really quite fashionable for a safety equipment item. I wear these every day at work and at home (weather dependent ofcourse) I can highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these as normal sunglasses, 8 Aug 2013
These things are great, I think they are reasonably stylish, a fraction of the price of some designer make, and also practical.

While they are not completely indestructable they are a more robust then most sunglasses so you are not to worried about breaking them.

Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Protection from Grit and Sun, 6 Aug 2013
M. G. Chisholm "chiefengineer3" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Working in docks and on ships I have to use safety glasses all the time - just part of the oil industry ethos. One thing I hate is badly made and poor optically glasses because they are worse than nothing at all. For this reason I tend to buy my own rather than rely on the provided ones. Dewalt (Black and Decker) have a name to uphold therefore their glasses which I'm sure are going to be made by a 3rd party have to be decent quality. These certainly are.

They are comfortable, light to wear and seem fairly robust. Of course eventually they will get scratched by being dumped into hard hats and various workplaces but after two weeks of routine use they are holding up well.

Price is good. After all you are not going to keep these for years so you don't want to be paying Oakley prices. A few quid is fine for what is effectively a set of disposable glasses. I normally change mine on average every month of work.

Overall, a very good priced decent product.

ARRAY(0xadaceeac)