5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case for Canon A1400 A2400,A4000 IXUS,Nikon L25,L26,L27, S8200,S3500, Panasonic SZ1 SZ3 SZ5,FS50 & other Samsung Sony Olympus Fuji Pentax compact digital cameras(Purple) (Electronics)
Took 2 days to come but overall very good, the hardcase fits my Samsung PL120 well, like it was made for it. Comes with a black long strap which is good to wear the case, especially if you don't want to attach it to your belt which is also another feature you could do. Very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is what I wanted, 15 April 2013
I was really happy to find what I wanted and needed and to find one as good pleased me really did

5.0 out of 5 stars The fastest thing I have had delivered., 10 Mar 2013
John Cowan - See all my reviews
I could not believe how quickly I received this and I am delighted with it as it as good as advertised and the colour is really oustanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple my favourite, 6 Feb 2013
The case is brilliant just what I wanted. Love the fact that when you have the camera round your neck and you open the case there is elastic to ensure the camera does not fall out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 15 Jan 2013
Bought this for my new Nikon camera. It is a lovely colour and excelent quality and was good value for money. Despite it saying that it fit my model of camera (and despite me checking the measurements) it is a little snug but have got round that by having the camera strap outside the zip rather than inside

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid Product right size for Camera, 13 Jan 2013
When we opened this, the packaging gave the impression of something second-hand. But the product itself is fine, and fits our grand-daughter's camera securely and robustly. It met our needs exactly.