on 12 July 2012
A very good well made phone kit.the kit has been useful and I am sure it will be in the future.Awesome value for money.Any one with a mobile phone should get one
on 4 July 2013
It may well be good value but please not that the smaller Torx screwdriver 1 & 2 are not included so I have had to buy those separately. No doubt this has been recognised by most suppliers who want an ar & a leg for just the number 1 Torx driver. cheapest I could get one for was £6.6p and then they charge £5.99 to deliver! Even then after placing the order on a Monday I am still awaiting delivery. ( this is NOT his company ) - the delivery from this company was speedy.
on 9 June 2013
The screwdrivers were weak and the plastic levers just broke when I was trying to remove the touch screen from my phone
on 13 February 2013
Bought these for the plastic pry tools, very useful for taking apart clip-together cases which are quite common. The screwdrivers are a nice addition, although you may need extra tools depending on what you're taking apart. I bought a Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set to go with this, should be able to get into pretty much anything now.
on 7 April 2013
Very pleased with the repair kit for my mobile, received very quickly and postage and packing excellent. Would definitely recommend this kit as perfect for fiddly little repairs on mobile phones.
on 18 August 2014
Bought this to change the battery inside my Garmin satnav. The two tools (screwdriver type) did not work, and the tip of the blue stick things snapped. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 15 January 2014
came in good package . have used it to fix many phones and it function well. but just the pick like triangles are slightly too thick!!
on 28 June 2013
Items a little weak but work ok, broke one when trying to open case with only small pressure on it! But could still use it broken.
on 8 January 2014
Very useful products. Recommend for every diy er.i would be using on many other things to repair. Must have tool good value
on 19 March 2013
Very good kit for a good price, came as described and its good quality. Used it for my BlackBerry Bold 9700. Recommended!