on 13 July 2014
I brought an identical set in pound land not blue but yellow case and says tool box not apple macbook pro set.
Otherwise exactly the same set in every way.
on 4 May 2013
With this screwdriver set, I will not worry about what is missing before starting a small DIY "project".

I cannot say anything about the quality since I have only used two of them and for a couple of times.
on 7 July 2014
This is an ingeniously designed item with good quality
bits and holder to cope with the myriad of fixings employed
that frustrate "do- it- yourself" folks.

Rather expensive but well worth buying.
on 23 January 2015
Sadly I need to leave a bad comment. I had to return them as the main piece (which is used for most of the screws in the MacBoo Pro) broke after removing 4 screws....

Too bad as this came beautifully presented.
on 8 April 2015
Purchased mainly to exchange battery on my MacBook Pro 2009 but I could not accomplish it: the (only) pentalobe screwdriver supplied did not fit. Overall, fast delivering and a nice set of screwdrivers.
on 18 April 2012
This is a lovely piece of kit which i used to increase my macs ram,i have since used it to repair my specs,well made and in a handy container,i think those at apple would be happy with this product..
on 21 October 2015
Love this toolkit, I don't think it's ever not had a drill bit I've needed. It even has ones for those awkward manufacturers that make screw holes specifically that you shouldnt be able to open.
on 23 May 2014
These are useful tools in a handy holder. They have now been used for a number of jobs and have the necessary 'odd' configurations for the phones and SSD's etc. that I have been working on.
on 19 February 2014
Most of the tools you'd need, ideal for handy man, maybe not heavy built enough for the professional, but at this price who cares! Watch out when handling can tend to tip all the bits out!
on 9 June 2013
I couldn't use it for my MAC as planned but because the little tri wing for the battery is an absolute pain. HOWEVER, all of the little tools are very handy to have...glad I bought it.