5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Lost original adaptor for camera - this arrived, plugged in, and worked absolutely fine - no complaints and would by again if necessary
Published on 21 Aug. 2012 by Robbie 21

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
lost charger for our camera whilst doing some alterations in the home needed a charger so bought this does the job very well and can't fault it.
Published 20 months ago by shaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Decrescent UK Mains Wall Plug Charger with SUC C3 USB Cable for Samsung C/ES/EX/HZ/I/PL Series Digital Camera (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars mains uk wall plug, 23 July 2012
I was a little worried about ordering the charger for my samsung camera once I was on the site and keyed in Main uk plug charger with usb cable.Next order was placed and delivered next day.Review on this is 5*and will be using in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 21 Feb. 2014
Been using this for ages and it has worked without any problems.
What more can you ask at this price

Highly Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor orderd, 3 July 2012
Works very well with my samsung es70. Cant argue with the price and the quality, good value for money. Kudos all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who can complain about this excellent product?, 11 Mar. 2015
A friend lost his charger for his Samsung camera in Argentina where he lives. On a recent visit I left mine there and decided to order this one from Amazon. The package arrived yesterday, plugged it into the mains and voilá it charged my camera straight away.
Who can complain about this excellent product?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Very happy with. Exactly like in description.

4.0 out of 5 stars wall plug charger, 7 Mar. 2014
very happy with wall plug charger does all i need it to wouldn't be with out it pleasant people to deal with

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish bad fake, 7 Feb. 2014
Rubbish! Very bad fake it dosnt charge becose it's loose dosnt fit my camera wast of money do not buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger just the trick, 6 Feb. 2014
Brilliant buy, I lost my charger and this was just what I needed I recommend this charger to everyone :0)

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 21 Jan. 2014
I find these chargers quite delicate but this is fine and does the job and wasn't too expensive. Arrived promptly.