5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.
This light is perfect for my newly renovated medium sized bathroom. It looks extremely stylish and a lot more expensive than it is and I don't even mind that I paid a slightly higher price than it is advertised at now. Even my builder was impressed. It was very well packaged and arrived quite quickly within days of ordering.

It comes with reasonably clear...
Published 15 months ago by Su

3.0 out of 5 stars Jago square ceiling light
Put this up couple of weeks back .

Was umming and arring this or round one ( for months) , wish I'd gone for round one but anyway.

The main point is my fears have been realised, this is for a bathroom perhaps twice size of ours ( which is 8x6).

Published 11 months ago by dp balfour

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 5 Sep 2013
Su (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)

It comes with reasonably clear instructions and fixes to the ceiling using 4 screws in a 'X' type shape and it replaced a standard light fitting. My builder put it all together and installed it but from the instructions I think I would have been able to install it. However due to the size and the glass components I would recommend that 2 people install the light as the ceiling attachment has to be fitted first then the two glass panes one after the other.

Note that it does not come with bulbs. I used 5 G9 40w bulbs which give off a really nice bright light. I ordered the bulbs for it at the same time. Long Life Lamp Company G9 40 Watt Halogen 240 V 10 Long Life Light Bulbs Capsule Lamp (Pack of 10) The bulbs I bought are dimmable but I have not used a dimmer switch with it as yet.

EDIT: Please note that there is no IP rating for this light therefore please check it will be sited 'outside the zones' if purchasing in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
Excellent value for money lights up my bathroom beautifully after trying out several lights which were far to dim. The quality of the product is also far superior to those I previously tried and this light was half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, 9 April 2013
Mrs. A. Hosie (dunfermline, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
This light fitting has totally transformed my bathroom. Crisp clean white light. The product was very easy to install and has very secure fixings to the ceiling. Packaging for this product was second to none...so well protected. This quality product could never be bought on the high street for anywhere near this price. Very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
I bought this as wasnt sure how good the quality would be but it is really really good and looks great in my bathroom. It is quite a lot brighter than I thought it would be but that is not a problem I just wasnt sure it would give off that much light but it does

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the 'look'., 8 Feb 2013
R. Morris (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
Documentation not brilliant but once had assembly sequence clear in my head it was not a problem. Delighted with quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Light, 17 July 2012
Lj Forsyth - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
This is a stylish light fitting purchased at a keen price. Would be purchasers should be aware that fitted to the ceiling this light actually costs around £37. The postage is significant and the five bulbs cost more than the fitting. Since purchasing the light it has increased in price significantly. The price is no longer keen and I would rate it 2-3 stars at the new price.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
This light is very bright clear crisp, just what my bathroom needed, exactly as described, really pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
Very modern. It was well packed and is well made. It gives a really bright light which is just what I wanted . Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights up the bathroom!!!, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
I have just had this light fitted in my bathroom. Looks fab and very bright bulbs. I am looking forward to turning the light on tonight. X

3.0 out of 5 stars Jago square ceiling light, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm (Housewares)
Put this up couple of weeks back .

- Also you do need 40 over 25 watts I think, which is suprising - but my main gripe is that as pictured it lights up the ceiling very well whilst the opaque lower plate creates less light,where you want it. Also the bolts holding the plates create their own shadow. I've reversed the plates now ( since my celing plaster isn't the best ! )

I'll live with it but can't help feeling a 4 spot halogen would suited me better.

Definitely when looking in the mirror there's shaded areas

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned this - maybe they have additional lighting as well.

I'm afraid it's case of form over function for this fitting .It's good quality for price though