5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I bought this for my tragus. Was longer than the bar I got it pierced from which was better as it wasn't tight and uncomfortable.

Delivery was a wee bit longer than I though but I wasn't in a hurry.
Published 6 months ago by Lisa Herd

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm
At first, I thought that it would be a Swarovski piercing, but when it arrived, I realized that it wasn't. It was just a plastic 'ball' that looked like a ''Swarovski''. Plus, it destroyed within the next 2 weeks. :(
Published 5 months ago by FLORA

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pink Swarovski Crystal Internally Threaded Ferido Crystal Top Labret Monroe Lip Bar (8mm length) (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Feb 2014
Lisa Herd "Lisa H" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

Delivery was a wee bit longer than I though but I wasn't in a hurry.

1.0 out of 5 stars locked and fell apart, 11 Dec 2013
This lip bar locked itself and had to be cut off of my lip. Not only was that a massive problem but the jewels fell off the ball the second i put it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 13 Aug 2013
Very comfortable earring... Nice dainty and super cute! People hardly notice me wearing it which is good in my job :)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it. It was a lovely size n looks ..., 3 Aug 2014
Got this for my sister for her birthday. She loved it. It was a lovely size n looks gr8

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug 2014
Good value for money and a good seller