on 21 February 2013
My third kid, my daughter now four years old, had long outgrown her maxi cosi Group 2 seat so I was on the lookout for another. I had been looking for two-three months various seats, most prominent being the maxi cosi air protect, but due to finances at one hand and my daughter being tall on the other, I hadn't made up my mind. The air protect in particular, although well padded and quality made was overall short for tmy kid, and I mean the body besides the headrest, so my daughters shoulders would far exceed the seat. I had been looking for something more economical as we don't travel around much, only in the town. When I saw this seat, and I have seen quite a number, I thought "this looks nice" but hesitated as I couldn't find any customer reviews on it. But it was only priced £35! When four or five where already sold and price went up to £50, I thought i'd take the risk. GOOD CALL. Seats looks very stylish and compact- and it is. Tall as i wanted it to be, my daughter is 1,15m tall and the seat's back overlaps her shoulders when seated and the padding is sufficient for small - medium trips. The padding is the only negative I can tell so far, but still as the cover is easily removable, one can add another layer of soft padding between the cover and the seats padding. I have done so on my sons seat in the past. Excellent buy for the £50 I gave.
on 9 February 2013
We opted for this car seat because it had everything we were looking for plus it looked good! My son although only just over 2 is too tall for his old car seat (which was supposed to last til he is 4...yeh right) so we decided to get one for children aged 3 + (just to add he is above the minimum weight for this seat). It's the perfect size for him, his head sits nicely between the head rest sides and he looked really comfortable strapped in to it. He loves sitting in it and didn't want to get out when we first tried him out in it, the colour is nice and it gives him so much more leg room. Really easy to fit and lightweight which means if my hubby needs to put it in his car he can do so easily. This is our 3rd car seat (due to our son outgrowing his car seats early) and its nice to know that we won't have to buy another as once he has outgrown this seat it turns into a booster seat. We are really pleased with it and I'm glad I decided to purchase this one. Also to add my son has napped in it and I was concerned with it being a seat that you strap child and seat in with the seatbelt, that he wouldn't stay upright when falling asleep (his previous one could be tilted) but due to the headrest sides his head stays in place and he can comfortably sleep.
on 10 October 2014
A stylish and very comfortable seat. Most importantly I feel secure that my children are safe in it. Because of the design they fit neatly in it and the head rest sits snug around their head.
I bought one in orange for my younger son who had moved up from a toddler car seat. He loved it, so did his older brother who I then bought one for too! Head rest is easily adjustable.
I felt they were excellent value at the £48 I paid for each car seat.
on 30 January 2014
Apramo Ostara Group 2-3 Car Seat met indeed my expectations. Well designed to protect and keep the child steady in the right posture. High quality materials. Excellent! Child can even sleep with no risk of physical hurt!
on 6 July 2013
Great seat, my 2.5 year old son loves it and doesn't want to come out of the car. It has plenty of cushioning, it is very soft and comfortable. Highly recommended.
on 27 June 2014
Excellent purchase......Very safe, sturdy, good quality & comfortable. 10/10
Looks a lot more expensive than it costs! Would highly recommend ..
on 8 February 2014
Great car seat for the price. I have bought the red and the orange one, and my son seems pleased. I like the design and it seems sturdy and secure.
on 24 July 2014
solid and comfortable; bought for long car trip holiday and did the job well even in hot conditions; only small improvement would be a cup holder
on 6 March 2013
Great buy we feel this is an ideal easy to use product that is simple to install without breaking the bank
on 14 May 2015
I have two of these, and after a couple of years later, still very satisfied with my purchase.