5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Glamorous and Gorgeous
I bought this product when I was creating a bracelet for my Aunt. She wanted a long wearing bracelet that wouldn't rust and would be cheaper than a Pandora bracelet.
Published on 23 Sept. 2012 by Rebecca Lintott

1.0 out of 5 stars This lasted a couple of months before the stones started ...
This lasted a couple of months before the stones started falling out. I was told by the vendor that it should have been returned within 30 days. WHAT??? I took it to a jewellers who told me that the "Austrian Crystals" were paste, and the whole thing was a piece of junk, worth less than a fiver.
Published 17 months ago by imgorad

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Glamorous and Gorgeous, 23 Sept. 2012
This review is from: I Love You Always - Limited Edition - Luxurious and Exquisite Solid Sterling Silver 925 CZ Austrian Crystals Bead Charm - will fit most European Bracelets such as Pandora, Trollbeads, Biagi, Chamilia, Tedora, Amore and any similar 4.3mm bracelets (Apparel)
We were stunned at its beauty when the product arrived. The beads had a definite sparkle to them and were very smart looking too. The beads fitted very nicely onto the chain we bought and so far we are very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my daughter, 4 Jan. 2013
Bead arrived in plenty of time to be wrapped for Christmas. My daughter loves it.It fits perfectly with her other pandora charms

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 28 Dec. 2012
Tina A. Day "dvd" (england) - See all my reviews
well what can say its lovely got this for my birthday and i got the watch last year its great tina bradley

5.0 out of 5 stars CRYSTAL HEART BEAD, 16 Feb. 2013
I LOVE THIS CRYSTAL HEART BEAD,MY HUSBAND GAVE IT TO ME ON VALENTINES DAY,JUST PERFCT. BEAUTIFUL !

5.0 out of 5 stars BLing sparkle, 9 Sept. 2014
Got this for Valentines for girlfriend she had it over year and still looks as sparkly as ever.
She thinks it's bit to blingy and she is right it's very sparkly and BLING BLING..

But she has sorted it out with rest her charms so fits in and does not take over.
I let women organize that .

Very sparkly way saying happy valentines .
No problems with quality delivery or anything had it over year now.
Recommended for those who like bit sparkle in there life.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift from father to daughter, 11 Mar. 2013
very nice pretty item that i hope my daughter (8 becoming 9yrs soon) will appreciate. she has the female line of familys expensive taste in jewelry. x Skint Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars jewellery, 7 Feb. 2013
Mr. Stephen Mcfarlane (England) - See all my reviews
Item arrived before due date,very good service,nice quality and very charming to look at, well worth the money, keep my eyes open for other offers.

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it., 9 Jan. 2013
Ahhhhh bless! I got this as an Xmas Pressie. It's nice. It's different. it's good quality and I have no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, don't believe some of the reviews, 2 May 2014
Some of the reviews I read claimed that the charm was too small, or different from what they expected, however my girfriend loved it!!!! It a lovely charm and fits Pandora bracelets perfectly!

1.0 out of 5 stars This lasted a couple of months before the stones started ..., 19 Dec. 2013