5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Glamorous and Gorgeous
I bought this product when I was creating a bracelet for my Aunt. She wanted a long wearing bracelet that wouldn't rust and would be cheaper than a Pandora bracelet.
Published 23 months ago by Bexy

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but a few weeks later....
Bought this for a Valentines present but less than 2 months on a LOT of the stones have dropped off the item...very disappointed with the product!
Published 4 months ago by M.Leybourne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Glamorous and Gorgeous, 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: I Love You Always - Limited Edition - Luxurious and Exquisite Solid Sterling Silver 925 3 Red Hearts CZ Austrian Crystals Bead Charm - will fit most European Bracelets such as Pandora, Trollbeads, Biagi, Chamilia, Tedora, Amore and any similar 3mm bracelets (Apparel)
We were stunned at its beauty when the product arrived. The beads had a definite sparkle to them and were very smart looking too. The beads fitted very nicely onto the chain we bought and so far we are very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my daughter, 4 Jan 2013
Bead arrived in plenty of time to be wrapped for Christmas. My daughter loves it.It fits perfectly with her other pandora charms

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 28 Dec 2012
Tina A. Day "dvd" (england) - See all my reviews
well what can say its lovely got this for my birthday and i got the watch last year its great tina bradley

5.0 out of 5 stars CRYSTAL HEART BEAD, 16 Feb 2013
I LOVE THIS CRYSTAL HEART BEAD,MY HUSBAND GAVE IT TO ME ON VALENTINES DAY,JUST PERFCT. BEAUTIFUL !

5.0 out of 5 stars gift from father to daughter, 11 Mar 2013
very nice pretty item that i hope my daughter (8 becoming 9yrs soon) will appreciate. she has the female line of familys expensive taste in jewelry. x Skint Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars jewellery, 7 Feb 2013
Mr. Stephen Mcfarlane (England) - See all my reviews
Item arrived before due date,very good service,nice quality and very charming to look at, well worth the money, keep my eyes open for other offers.

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it., 9 Jan 2013
Ahhhhh bless! I got this as an Xmas Pressie. It's nice. It's different. it's good quality and I have no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted in excellent time, 2 May 2014
Did exactly what it said on the tin! Perfect and excellent /fast delivery, in perfect condition and fully fit for purpose. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars bracelet charms, 2 May 2014
This charm has colour and sparkle my wife loves it it looks great on the bracelet and really stands out

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, don't believe some of the reviews, 2 May 2014
Some of the reviews I read claimed that the charm was too small, or different from what they expected, however my girfriend loved it!!!! It a lovely charm and fits Pandora bracelets perfectly!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›