on 19 November 2013
Perfect for little hands - small enough for little hands to pick up, holes for easy purchase, colourful, moves, rotor blades go straight in the mouth - what more could you ask of a beautifully simple, well thought out toy for a 7 month old.
on 21 June 2013
Beautiful wooden toy. Looks great around the house - much nicer than plastic! My daughter loves it. Bought buy more From this range. Well made.
on 5 January 2013
I bought my 10 month old nephew the Hape Little Copter, Little Plane and Little Bus for Christmas and he's loved playing with these ever since!
on 6 November 2014
It's a really cute toy and feels well made. But my children have never seemed fussed about it and never pick it out to play with. I think I enjoy playing with it more when we play together.
on 10 January 2013
Excellent toy for the under 1s. Well made, bright colours and durable. The small child that it was bought for found it attractive and easy to push along.
on 13 November 2015
Grandson loved this little toy. He loves everything that spins, so had hours of fun twirling the helicopter blade and the wheels.
on 3 January 2016
Bought as a gift for a 1 year old. Lovely toys. My 8 month old has the car and loves playing with it. Top quality and good price.
on 20 August 2014
I love Hape toys, this one is just as expected and my daughter took to it straight away.
on 27 October 2014
Excellent toy, really well made, my 1 year old loves it
on 5 July 2014
Good quality, great chunky size for toddler