on 16 April 2014
My son 15 months old has been playing with this train for 2 weeks, at the moment he is just keen on taking it apart and I am hoping he will soon like to stack the pieces together. I love the look of it and it is the kind of toy that I will keep in the future as it is a beautiful object well made. It is a clever toy that tick many boxes, it is a stacking toy, it can be rolled and it is pleasant to look at. Overall we are very happy with this wooden train.
on 2 January 2015
Lovely quality item, much loved by children and so pretty when left out. Bright colours as per item picture. Fully assembled so no waiting around for children when it arrives.
on 7 March 2015
Really good value, very well made and generally very lovely

I gave this as a "new baby" as it made a change from giving baby clothes. Look lovely on display in the babies room for now but will have longevity as I know that even my 5 year old still plays with a similar one that he was given as a baby. Helps aid teaching colours, shapes and aid the development of hand eye coordination and fine motor skills.
on 1 December 2013
I like my son (a year and a half) having a combination plastic all-singing-and-all-dancing toys and more old fashioned wooden toys, like this. The toy encourages children to use their imagination and the blocks are great for refining motor skills. Plus it looks good on the book shelf when not in use!

So impressed I bought two of them, more recently for a goddaughter.
on 7 December 2014
Brilliant service arrived in good time.loved this wooden train set. Looks sturdy just right for little hands.bought this at a good price. Would reccommend
on 5 February 2016
Exceptional product, very beautiful and great quality, happy I bought it. Good size, way more beautiful than another expensive wooden train we own.
on 12 January 2014
My 2 year old loves this, she spends ages building the blocks, then changing them all. Good quality product with lots of bright colours.
on 9 December 2014
Super product...adorable design. I got it for a tenner on the Black Friday lightning deal...feel like I stole it for that price!
on 10 March 2015
bright colours, beautiful set, no dangerous parts, easy to fit in parts which makes it a frustration free toy.
on 25 February 2015