5.0 out of 5 stars Miele compatible micro-fibre dust bags & Filtre
This is a very good deal for a packet of 10 bags and appropriate filters for these wonderful vacuum cleaners. They will last you for ages. No complaints so far after one month of usage.
Published on 23 Feb. 2012 by A. Sheltawy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer experience
Published 17 months ago by Mr B Swann

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele compatible micro-fibre dust bags & Filtre, 23 Feb. 2012
A. Sheltawy (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First4Spares Dust Bags For Miele FJM Series Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10

4.0 out of 5 stars miele vac bags, 14 Feb. 2013
D. Adams - See all my reviews
arrived as expected in a couple of days, the bags were as described the correct replacement for our miele cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money!, 12 July 2013
I decided to try these bags as I have only had genuine bags up to now. They have worked out really well! If you are not sure what to do I would recommend taking the chance on these. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 5 April 2013
I finally purchased a decent vacuum cleaner (Miele) but found their replacement vacuum bags to be expensive.

Looking for a cheaper alternative, I found these & they are pretty much perfect.

When inserting the bag, it doesn't fit as snug as the branded ones, but still works the same.

Very often, cheap alternatives are made from brown paper, but these are a made with a thick fabric and have loads of room for dust & dirt.

At this price I would definitely recommend these bags. They do the job just as well as the more expensive branded ones. (These also come with replacement filters).

Also, delivery was free & very prompt!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer experience, 16 Jan. 2014
I ordered replacement vacuum cleaner bags from this vendor, and they appear to have been faulty as they all split down the side even when the bag was not full, filling the vacuum with dust. I kept giving the bags the benefit of the doubt to see if any were ok, but they weren't. When I contacted the seller they told me I was outside the 6 month warranty period, which is true (I was only just outside the 6 months) but frankly complaining about faulty vacuum cleaner bags is not at the top of my priority list. I think it's poor form that they chose to rely on this to disown responsibility for a faulty product they sold me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bags, 10 May 2013
I have always bought the proper Miele dustbags direct from Miele, but they are so expensive, so one day I thought I would give these compatible ones a go. I was very wary handing over my money, even though the reviews were good. I needn't have worried. These are very good quality bags. They are exactly the same size as my original FJM dustbags, and they have the filters included. The fabric is slightly different to the original, not inferior at all, just different. I would definitely recommend these and will buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jan. 2013
First Class service with this product, they arrived within a couple of days of ordering (with a Sunday in-between). The quality is excellent and works perfectly in my Miele cleaner. Recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 17 Dec. 2012
S. Kent (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time. Work fine. An air filter was attached to each bag. Will buy some more of these bags as they are good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for our old hoover, 16 Aug. 2013
Mr. Ian Lloyd Williams (Salisbury UK) - See all my reviews
Bags an excellent price really good quality bag very similar to original bags, they work fine so will be buying more of these. They come in a bag not a box. No probs there as used old box for storage and you get a lot ob bags for your money

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived within 3 days., 4 May 2013
Excellent value for money. It costs less than half the price of the original branded item and works 95% as good. I am very happy with it. The supplier despatched the item ordered within the same day, I think, and it arrived two days after.