4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money
It arrived quickly, very thin and light and the colour was what I wanted. I washed it in cold water and ended up with teal coloured hands but for the price paid I wasn't surprised and I am not disappointed with it.
Published 18 months ago by Helen Morris

1.0 out of 5 stars So poor quality went straight in the bin
I ordered a silver scarf to wear for a wedding but it was so pulled that I just put it straight in the bin. The quality is rubbish. I know it was really cheap but it was full if holes which you think would have been noticed when it was wrapped up. It was so cheap it's not worth sending back but I shouldn't have bothered with it in the first place!
Published 16 months ago by HL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars So poor quality went straight in the bin, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Stunning Plain Pashmina Shawl Scarf Wrap 9 Colours New - Teal (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money, 7 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 10 July 2013
Smaller than usual and a loose weave but for the price I cannot really complain. Will be fun for summer wear but If you are looking for a long term wardrobe accessory this is not really it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2013
Have used wraps before that seemed rather thin and not very much material to cover yourself with if chilly very pleased this did the job will definitely wear again

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 1 May 2013
B. Robinson "Wyres" (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
The colour was exactly what I expected and for the cost this was good value for money. At the price that these are set, they are ideal for people on a very tight budget as the cost won't break the bank. I would recommend this seller to other users.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pashmine, 30 Mar 2013
I purchased this pashmina to wear to a wedding in Dubai. I didn't want one that would be too hot, as you can imagine.
This turned out to be the perfect shade for my dress and I was delighted with the speed of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this one, 13 Jan 2013
This one came exactly as expected, very small fault, hardly noticeable and the colour is just as shown - fabulous value.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 13 Dec 2012
bought as a gift very good quality,very pleased.hope the person receiving it is as pleased as i am with it

1.0 out of 5 stars THIN, 21 May 2014
I was actually surprised at how this this was. I could actually take a picture thro it such was its thinness. but then you gets wot u pais for . And as this was only a pound or two, i wasn't expecting a proper Pashmina

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery very good price., 4 April 2014
A Devlin (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go with a dress and its lovely it kept me nice and warm good thick material and lovely shade. It was well worth the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›