5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
For the price, excellent. A bit smelly when opened but a quick wash with fabric softener sorted that out. I bought this in every colour. Seconds but can't find anything wrong with mine!
Published 9 months ago by S. Semple

3.0 out of 5 stars Pashminas
Published on 15 Jun 2012 by ladyvivi123

3.0 out of 5 stars Pashminas, 15 Jun 2012
This review is from: Stunning Plain Pashmina Shawl Scarf Wrap 9 Colours New - Olive (Apparel)
I am very satisfied with my pashminas but the wait for them was ridiculous, although to be fair when I informed the company they were quite helpful and brought me my pashminas some 6 days later packaged opened when I sent an equirey email to find out why my package was opened I was abruptly informed that they had to open it because they wanted to make sure the pashminas were all in there but yet no one felt the need to inform me that my package was opened
I got the information after I sent them an email.
But in their defence the pashminas were all in plastic and protected so that wasn't to bad.
Will I be ordering from this company again I'll reserve judgment
The pashminas are beautiful though so I just might
This company loses points for customer service because of the lack of information but it evens itself out with the quality of the pashminas

3.0 out of 5 stars scarf, 16 Jan 2014
I wear it around the house and it is comfortable and warm.I think the quality is ok for the price.I would buy another.

3.0 out of 5 stars colour, 2 Jan 2014
Delivery was speedy and well packed, quality good but colours are nowhere near as bright as the sdvetts. Excellent for the price and as additional gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Nov 2013