5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood KMC010 Chef Titanium, Brushed Metal
Edit 24 January 2013
Since Writing this review,the item description has been updated, and now tells what is in the box, and mentions the food processor and blender. However, at the time of my purchase it did not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to clarify which machine I purchased before...
Published on 27 Oct. 2012 by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Better by hand
I purchased this item with great expectations that it would give at least the same results that those I have achieved in the past by hand. For more years than I care to say, I have baked using no more than a hand whisk , wooden spoon and elbow grease. I am fairly renowned for my cakes. Anyway, getting older I thought this machine would give my arm a rest. How wrong I...
Published on 30 Oct. 2012 by Calico

‹ Previous | 111 12 1321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars That is a great product, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Stand Mixer KMC010 Chef Titanium, Silver (Kitchen & Home)
My parents had a Kenwood chef as a wedding present 30 years ago and it still running smoothly.
This one looks really well build and have a lot of nice attachments. `
Worth the price..

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife!, 27 Oct. 2013
My wife works in catering and this has been a godsend to her in the kitchen. A wonderful item and very quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Oct. 2013
Who needs a super expensive Bimbi when you can buy one of these? Great for beating egg whites and the metal bowl is much better than any plastic rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of engineering, 14 Oct. 2013
This is probably the best product we have ever bought, we have had various different machines in the past, this machine has them all as attachments , absolutely brilliant. We would recommend this product to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 3 Oct. 2013
The machine does all that I expected and more. Have been using it nearly every day for a month.
Only problem is difficulty in removing the spindle from food processor attachment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Sept. 2013
A great investment piece with lots of attachments. I've enjoyed playing with the grating, mixing and dough hooks so far.

If the mixing is turned up beyond 1 though, the machine gets quite noisy, but does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Sept. 2013
This makes baking cakes, breads, scones etc sooo much easier. First time made bread and now I make it on a regular basis. My kenwood sits on my desktop without taking up much space and is so easy to use & love the blender & food processor that came with it
My first ever kenwood & I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 Sept. 2013
Simply the best bit of kitchen equipment we've ever bought. Solid as a rock, looks great and does everything except cook the food for you. Wish we'd bought it years ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 17 Sept. 2013
After considerable reviewing al makes of food mixers decided that this would be the one. As I make my own Bread I wanted a machine that would do the kneading as my hands are not what they used to be. Previously I was using a Magimix Food Processor but it was quite old and the motor finally gave up. It kneads the dough in about five minutes and so far the bread has turned out to be excellent. I find the machine very sturdy and all the attachments of very good quality and easy to attach to the mixer. Bearing in mind the quality and the free attachments ( Food Processor and Liquidizer ) that came with the machine I say that it was a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 6 Sept. 2013
I previously made bread by hand. This was before my kenwood. I love it. I am making bread that Paul Hollywood would be proud of.

I havnt had a food processor before and I am amazed how much time I am saving.

It was a considered purchase but I am really pleased I did. Great buy. Great product.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1321 | Next ›