5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood KMC010 Chef Titanium, Brushed Metal
Edit 24 January 2013
Since Writing this review,the item description has been updated, and now tells what is in the box, and mentions the food processor and blender. However, at the time of my purchase it did not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to clarify which machine I purchased before...
Published 22 months ago by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Better by hand
I purchased this item with great expectations that it would give at least the same results that those I have achieved in the past by hand. For more years than I care to say, I have baked using no more than a hand whisk , wooden spoon and elbow grease. I am fairly renowned for my cakes. Anyway, getting older I thought this machine would give my arm a rest. How wrong I...
Published 21 months ago by Calico

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, Strong and Handsome!!!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
This machine is wonderful!! It’s big, very strong and very stylish just what a girl wants in her kitchen. It has taken a lot of hard work out of baking homemade bread and because it is so big and strong I can make two loaves at a time with this machine and save a lot of hard work and time in the kitchen. Girls (and boys) if you want one BUY IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
It's not the most compact kitchen machine, but saves so much time - it does job quickly. Would recommend for cook lovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars fortunately the local recommended agent sorted a new fitting and ..., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
had trouble with the attachments - not fitting properly and almost impossible to remove after use, fortunately the local recommended agent sorted a new fitting and everything is tickitiboo.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's much loved and has made the kitchen experience much quicker and ..., 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for the girlfriend as a present. It's much loved and has made the kitchen experience much quicker and easier.
Doubt she could live without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars KMC010 - Great piece of kit, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
Only had it for a few days but already extremely pleased.
Quick delivery ordering through Amazon on Friday evening and delivered to my door early Monday morning on free standard postage !!
Already tried out all the associated gadgets that came with the package ie, food processor , liquidizer & various stirring blades all of which are well engineered pieces of kit. However, as other reviewers have mentioned, the mixing bowl splash guard is the only piece of the kit that feels flimsy. That said, it does the job it's intended.

Got carried away due to it's ease of use and ability to eat through most anything I've fed it so now I have a freezer full of soups, breads & various meals .
I've since ordered more attachments ( mincer / grinder & mill ) . Expect I'll be needing a second freezer very soon !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
This was bought to replace my kenwood food processor that I have given to my grand daughter. This machine is second to none, proven over time to do a good job, it is smooth in operation and very powerful copes with the heavyest of bread mixes. The quality is superb, easy to clean with tools that are smooth and slipy so easily washed. Everything about this kit just screams QUALITY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Love it Love It, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
I required a mixer for making my own rustic bread after kneading bread for nearly 3/4 Hour on boxing day last year as our relatives were visiting for an evening buffet.

I chose this model as it had 4 power outlets 2 on the top one in the front and of course the mixer outlet for the bowl.

Well when it was delivered the first thing I mixed was bread guess what, what took me 3/4 Hour this machine would have done in 10 Mins also when I ordered this machine I did not realise that it came with a Food Processor bowl (with 6 blades + the standard cutting blade) and a Liquidiser so was I extra pleased,I now make our own Coleslaw which takes less than 3 minutes with this machine and cost pennies with the raw ingredients also making my own mayonnaise in that time to go on the coleslaw I als omake our own hummous as well both better than shop bought bread I make 2-3 times a week also.

I understand this seems a lot of money to spend on a kitchen appliance but the amount of time it will save you is unbelievable even if you just made bread and coleslaw twice a week.

It has more than enough power to mix anything I would wish to mix and I make bread with 0.8 Kg of flour at a time ! makes fantastic cakes especially with the rubber mixer rather than the K beater.

Come with a recipe book that you can look up the recipe by name or by what attachment you have so really versatile.

Would I recommend this to anyone yes I would not only for the above positive's but also for the attachments that is available also.though to be honest if you have the Food Processor you do not need many attachments to do what you want to bake or make

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Chef KMC010 the right decision, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
It is 2 months since my Kenwood KMC010 arrived as a Xmas present from my husband, after I had spent weeks dithering about it, comparing makes and models and reading umpteen reviews, as I have never had anything like it before. Finally I made my choice, and I am very glad indeed that I chose this one. It is beautifully made, sturdy, versatile, and everything that I was hoping for.
It took me a little while to get going with adapting recipes as I wasn't sure about times and speeds, but once I got that sorted I knew I was onto a winner. Now I am looking forward to many years of experimenting with new recipes and ideas, and improving my old favourites too. After nearly 50 years of cooking for my husband it has given me a new perspective, and a much needed boost of enthusiasm. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars kmc010 is my right hand in the kitchen, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
it is a very strong machine. Its has got very helpfull attachments and a big enough bowl. Easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010 (Kitchen & Home)
This is a quality item. Very easy to use and clean. One thing that I believe should be included when spending that amount of money is a cover, rather than having to purchase one at 12.00!

Kenwood Chef Titanium KMC010