5.0 out of 5 stars It's bigger on the inside!
Bought this
As a gift for my
Dr Who mad nephew

Who lives Dr Who 24/7
Only school can stop him
Lamenting over the doctor!
Four years old too!

Published 6 months ago by KM

3.0 out of 5 stars Title is a little misleading
Published 12 months ago by M

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bigger on the inside!, 20 Mar 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: GB eye 53 x 158 cm Doctor Who Tardis Door Poster (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this
As a gift for my
Dr Who mad nephew

Who lives Dr Who 24/7
Only school can stop him
Lamenting over the doctor!
Four years old too!

For Easter I tend not to buy the kids in our family loads of chocolate, rather little gifts they'd like! So seeing as my nephew is Dr Who nuts, I thought I'd buy him this door poster for his bedroom. Better than all those educational posters his mum puts up for him anyway! :)

It's a lovely poster, good quality thick paper and the picture quality/clarity is very good too. The size is 53cm x 158cm which is 20.87 inches x 62.2 inches which isn't the full size of a standard internal door but a good size nevertheless for a four year old to behold on his door!

It came safely packaged in a sturdy poster tube so in perfect condition, no worries.

Yup a great poster for Dr Who fans!

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Brings A Smile to The Face., 3 April 2014
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
We bought this post for our Dr Who, loving son.
It looks fabulous.

It does not cover the entire door however and the 'bit at the top' with the Dr Who Logo and stars slightly spoils the effect to my eye.
Heck this is an iconic item if ever there was one.

It always brings a smile to the face and that my friend is priceless,
Hence 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Title is a little misleading, 4 Sep 2013
M (WARRINGTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The poster is great and good quality. My only beef with is the title is a bit misleading. Calling it a door poster led me to believe it would (at least largely) fill the door. It doesnt, its actually quite small and covers somewher between half and two thirds. In fairness to the vendor the dimensions are listed so I should have paid a bit more attention but I still think the title is a bit misleading. My daughter still loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars dr who, 10 May 2012
love this has been put in my grandsons "space"decorated room. they may be too young to appriciate THE DR but they will grow to love him as much as their Nana

5.0 out of 5 stars This gave a smile to the residents, 22 Dec 2013
I bought this not for myself but for the care home which my husband is in at present.

Some of the residents suffer from memory loss and small things like this poster allows them to remember the things they can.

Great Product which arrived earlier than expected and to the delight of the residents

Thank you for this great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars DR Who Tardis Door Poster, 6 Oct 2013
I bought this poster as a pressie for my daughter who is a real Dr Who nut. It was everything and more than I expected and I was very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars poster, 6 Oct 2013
I know that some people said it wasn't door sized. But I think it is very impressive, only more that it is slightly thinner than doors. It looks fabulous and my son, most importantly has it down easily as one of his top favourite birthday presents. It's on his door, and as far as he's concerned he's going into that Tardis!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loved it!!!, 2 April 2013
This was exactly what she wanted and is exactly as described in the advert.

It was delivered on time and I would reccomend this to anybody who loves Doctor Who and who wants to enter the TARDIS every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars DR WHO FANS WILL LOVE THIS, 4 Jun 2014
WOULD RECOMEND FOR ANY DR WHO FAN. GOOD QUALTIY PRODUCT . HAVE YET TO PUT ON DOOR AS STILL DO UP THE ROOM ,BUT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS

4.0 out of 5 stars DOCTOR WHO!, 27 May 2014
Love the poster.
It's 4 stars because it slightly too thin so it doesn't cover all that much of the door, width-wise.
Lovely though! :D