5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!
A great book with all the information on how to conjugate verbs and everything. Very easy to use and you don't need to know anything beforehand. Highly recommended.
Published on 21 Aug 2011 by Luca

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the kindle version
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by Mrs. E. Farrar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 21 Aug 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the kindle version, 22 Feb 2012
I purchased the Kindle version so that I can learn my verbs on the train and use it as a reference book for writing my assignments etc. However, the Kindle version is not well formatted. All the verb conjugations are together in one chapter, and not split in alphabetical order so if you want to check a conjugation of a verb beginning with 'm' for example, you have to flick through every page of all the preceeding verbs to get to the one you want which would take ages. Using the search function offers little help either. It needs to be split into chapters alphabetically. I'm afraid I have returned it for a refund and will buy the hard copy. My personal opinion is that reference books do not work well on Kindle, I will stick to reading paperbacks on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version of Collins Spanish Verbs, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Easy Learning Spanish Verbs (Collins Easy Learning Spanish) (Kindle Edition)
Really disappointed with the Kindle version of the dictionary (hard copies of the same are brilliant). It is really difficult to scroll through to find the words you want (the search function is poor) and you have to turn the kindle on its side to review the full verb structure. I won't buy a Kindle dictionary again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aids for helping age 11+ learn languages, 15 Nov 2011
S. Milne (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
All the Collins Easy Learning for languages are excellent to encourage and help 11+ students. They are valuable books to have at home to help with homework. Without them the kids have very few reference sources as schools haven't the resources to give them personal dictionaries and verb books which most of us adults buy to help us learn a foreign language. They are not for advanced learners but are brilliant for beginners (at least up to GCSE). They are very affordable at Amazon prices and the speed with which they were delivered was the usual Amazon brilliant service. All four books were ready and waiting when my grandaughters arrived for half-term. Spanish dictionary and verb book for the younger who started senior school this September and the Conversation one for the older who is progressing well with her Spanish after just one year at Senior School. Well done Amazon, your service is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 24 Dec 2011
I needed to buy this for my Spanish GCSE course. The verb book offers an easy to find, large selection of verbs. The verb wheel also helps!! Recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Easy Learning Spanish Verbs: with free Verb Wheel (Collins Easy Learning Verbs), 28 Nov 2011
I have seen, used, ordered and recommended this book to my Spanish students many times!
Yes, I am happy with it and probably will continue to recommend it because it is a great guide for those learning Spanish.
The presentation of this little book, is vry good to be carried wherever and whenever.
Very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins products are fantastic., 2 Jun 2013
This is a brilliant book, which has proved essential in my learning of a new language.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is learning Spanish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beginner in spanish, 14 Jan 2013
My main criticism of the book would be that it does not include an English translation for all of the verbs so I still end up referring to other books, it does however detail the most common verbs and their English translation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 12 Mar 2014
Very handy and useful little book with many many verbs, the only thing I didn't like too much is that there's no explanation for certain verbs, the book only tells you how to conjugate them, every page has a different verb with all the ways of conjugate it, present, past, future etc. I would have expected some sort of explanation or more details for verbs such as estar and ser for example. Nevertheless it's definitely a great tool for studying verbs and a perfect reference for whenever in doubt!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am doing a Spanish course designed for the iPad ..., 13 July 2014
I am doing a Spanish course designed for the iPad which depends on word association with pictures . There is no translation . If you can't work out the association then you are in trouble. Especially with grammar .
Course is by Rossetta Stone. This book is proving invaluable.