5.0 out of 5 stars A peice of brilliance
After watching the first episodes of the new series on TV, including the Christmas Special for 2011, I can say for definate that Brendan O'Carrol (who plays Mrs.Brown) is a pure comedy genius. He manages to tickle your funny bone every single episode with this magnificent show.

Published on 22 Jan 2012 by B. Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars No Christmas Special??
Published on 7 Oct 2012 by SayWhatYouSee

5.0 out of 5 stars A peice of brilliance, 22 Jan 2012
B. Russell - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)

Brendan is a true comic, who works to his every strength in this show to produce this peice of magic. You'll literally laugh your socks off with this programme. Apart from the lead all the other charecters, especially Winnie, add to the complete comic of the show.

A great show - and a must buy! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars That's nice!, 25 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Mrs Brown's Boys is one of the funniest programmes on TV. Brendan O'Carroll is at his funniest in every episode of this series. There are certainly some funny moments in here, and as Mrs Brown would say "That's nice!".

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest comedies ever, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Just spent the evening watching the 2nd series so far available on the iplayer, as funny as the first, hence the reason I am buying this complete series 1. My husband and I Have had tears rolling down our cheeks. It won't be to everyones taste, I know (e.g. I found Fawlty Towers really funny the first time, not quite so the 2nd. Now? I head for the hills if it is ever on. I just find this side splittingly, (and get the Tena ladies near at hand) funny. I know people from teenagers, to 90 year olds who feel the same, in fact I have yet to speak to anyone, who has seen it, who doesn't like it) What a shame we over here have missed out on the past 12/13 or so, years when they began on Irish Radio. The cast struggle not to laugh, the ad libs are brilliant, even the film crew, when something goes wrong. Certainly puts a smile on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs.browns boys - Series 2 (DVD), 6 April 2012
Lynne Bell "Linney 30" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
After recently discovering the hilarious show 'Mrs. Browns Boys' I decided to buy Series 2 and was so glad that I did because it is absolutely hilarious!! Its very rare that a t.v show makes me laugh out loud but this series did, in fact I often laughed until I cried!! When I searched on-line for the best deal I noticed that there were 2 versions available of the same series but after reading othere peoples reviews I bought the BBC version. Since then I have seen the alternative original version and I have to agree that the BBC is far superior so make sure you buy the best one!! Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Feckin Great", 24 Jan 2012
Liam Tighe "tighertie" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I was not a fan of Brendan O'Carroll, why I don't know! I saw Mrs Brown on TV and laughed outloud so hard I cried. In these days of recession, billion dollar debts and the economy going to hell in a hand basket, well Mrs Brown saves the day. The cast are great and allow O'Carroll all the latitude he needs to produce comedy, that really dates back to an earlier period, so what! It is great fun and anything that can make me laugh so heartily in these days is simply ,,,,priceless. Thanks Brendan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comedy around!!, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This is just an amazing show, have now watched both series and quite honestly its the funniest show I've seen in ages. Can't wait for series 3!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
What an amazing series!!!! He/she is SO funny, as is the rest of the cast too. Brilliant scripting but also the ad libs and live mistakes are REALLY funny too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The old ones are the best, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This series is as good if not better than the first. The jokes and situations are old and you can see them coming but they still have you in stitches. I laughed some much at this series it really hurt. You can tell by the cast's faces they enjoy making the show and I enjoy watching it. The best thing for years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comedy, 17 Feb 2012
A. Gwilym Price (Anglesey, North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I found series 1 as one of the best comedy shows I've seen for many a year, that was before series 2 was screened.
Each episode got better & better. No subject is taboo & it's well put together. The odd adlib just makes my sides ache even more than they where before. Best comedy production in ages,hope they make a 3rd series.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Christmas Special??, 7 Oct 2012
Beware people, this DVD/Blu-Ray of Mrs Brown's Boys Series Two does NOT contain the 2011 Christmas Special!! The only way to get the Christmas Special is to buy the box set of series one and two. It's a real pain in the backside for fans who have already got series one, but it's the companies why of double dipping to make extra cash for themselves and more money in Brendan's pocket!! This is a real let down for me and probably other Mrs Brown fans too. I will not be buying this as I wanted the Christmas Special and I refuse to buy what I already have again just to have it!! A real let down!! 2 out of 5 - Great series, rubbish set!!

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012] by Ben Kellett (DVD - 2012)