...if you'll pardon the pun.

When I see the name Selena Kitt, I think of explicit, naughty sex, in a very decent read. Whether I end up liking the tale or not, I know it'll be a quality read. I nearly didn't bother with this one due to the title, and the 'blurb' offered by amazon, but I would have missed an excellent read.

I can't tell you much about...
Published on 8 Jun 2012 by Roroblu's Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Downloaded this for free, was a very short story. Could have been longer, what happened to Cathy and Seth? Left you wondering at the end as it ended abruptly.

Downloaded this as there were a lot of good reviews, it was OK
Published on 25 Sep 2012 by Sue

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, but I nearly missed out due to the ordinariness of the title. Don't bother with the blurb, just read this blind..., 8 Jun 2012
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
...if you'll pardon the pun.

I can't tell you much about it, as not only is it hard to explain the tale, but it would spoil it, and at the same time, I couldn't express any of it as well as the author has. It is incredibly well-written, with a slightly strange premise, which had my mind going in one direction, but then SK turned it around into a totally unexpected outcome. One that I thought was loving and romantic, despite it stemming from such a 'needy/weirdo' beginning. It doesn't have SK's explicit trademark sex, but it has loving sex.

All I can say is that you need to read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and quirky tale, 26 Sep 2012
Marie Harbon (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this as a freebie. Overall, well written with a quirky premise. Kept me reading although I found it ended abruptly. The characters were interesting but I do think there was scope for further development, which would have added more depth, interest and length to the story. The sex was sweet as opposed to being really explicit. I'd read more of this author's work.

4.0 out of 5 stars NA, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
3.5*s whilst I liked this short story by Selena Kitt I think that Cathy's problems should have been explored more and the story should have been longer. I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not. It's supposed to be a short story sure, but it was too short for me. I guess I'd recommend it to Selena Kitt fans and lovers of short stories. It is definitely one of the better free kindle books though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connections, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I agree with the pemise that if you see Selena Kitt's name on a story you know you are in for a great read. As previously commented this story was a little softer than her norm, but still hit the spot. From a lonly introvert beginning our heroine finds her man in a really odd way. The story concludes with a beautifully sexy ending. I try to write myself and I know just how difficult it can be to craft a story, which is why I gave five stars in simple recognition of the authors skill.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 25 Sep 2012

Downloaded this as there were a lot of good reviews, it was OK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disconnected more like!, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I knew this was a short story but it was over before it began. Certainly not as hot and steamy as the cover leads you to believe. I got this for free so I can't complain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost Connection?, 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I knew this was a short story but I was just getting into the story of Cathy and Seth when it ended! I thought a bit too suddenly, what happened to them after that? I cannot stand reading a book where the ending is just left open and that is exactly what happened here. I don't understand why you would publish this story when it had so much potential. I would have like to learn a bit more about both characters, see if Cathy had more friends, maybe see her at work or something. This smaller than small short left me feeling a little lost!

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet..!, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
The front cover picture depicts more of a 'hot & steamy' story than it actually is. It is very short, and ends rather abruptly. Its basically about a girl that ends up having telephone conversations with a boy, then finally after 8 months, they meet, and get it together, then the book ends! Its ok for a quick, light hearted, short read, but don't expect to get ur teeth into a gripping story.

2.0 out of 5 stars GUTTED!!, 11 Aug 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I finished this book feeling depressed.
Why did she hate her Mother? Why the abrupt ending? There seemed lots of unanswered questions throughout, which I have never found in Selena's other books.
I love Selena's other books, so felt completley let down by this one.
It wont stop me purchasing more of her books, but I will start reading the review page.
Sorry Selena.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally unexpected., 15 Jun 2012
This review is from: Connections (New Adult Romance) (Kindle Edition)
Selena Kitt's position as a top erotica writer is well deserved. I've read her work and know that time and time again she gives you unusual storylines and great sex. Yet, I was surprised by this story - it dealt with a level of emotion I didn't expect to find in a book of this genre. It demonstrates Selena's versatility and though it's perhaps more erotic romance than erotica, it has her trademark steamy sex and is as always flawlessly executed. One of my favourite stories this year.

Connections (New Adult Romance)