on 17 April 2012
Enjoyable games which start off fairly easy and get faster and more frenzied!!

Would suit young or old. Lots going on in the later levels and the animals are cute.
on 18 January 2014
I have played time management games in the past and thoroughly enjoyed them, so I decided to purchase one. However, the game does not come with any instructions. I am aware that I have to click on things, but I am confused as to why, and 'how' to do things. For example, on the Madagascar game, on the first level, the object of the game is to collect the eggs and drop them into the warehouse. My warehouse became too full with eggs and suddenly my farm was becoming full of eggs everywhere- and I couldn't figure out how to empty my warehouse; no amount of clicking on it did anything whatsoever! Even the 'help' section doesn't go into enough detail when it explains what to do. It just says what needs to be done! Er....HOW??! Each of the three games I have tackled are equally confusing because of this. Also, there are other things you can do, like putting things in boats and stuff- but no way to know when you are supposed to do that. I thought that if I just played the game for long enough, I would figure it out for myself- but I just keep repeating the beginning of the first level, and that is increasingly tiresome.

I have Windows 7 and couldn't load the disc at first, it took me a good hour until I finally enlisted the help of someone a little more techno savvy than me, and she figured out that I had to go into 'computers' and double click on something etc etc.

I have scoured the internet for detailed instructions on these games, but to no avail. I might e-mail the company. In the meantime, I think I will purchase a Diner Dash or Supermarket game- I know what I'm doing with those as everything is straight forward and clear to understand.
on 9 February 2013
I love Farm Frenzy, trying to work out how to get a gold on each level is not always obvious!
Gone Fishing seems to work ok so far, and I haven't really tried Ancient Rome so I can't comment on it yet.
BUT.......Unfortunately, Madagascar has crashed so often that I have given up trying to play it. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, it can crash as soon as you load it, 5 mins. into the game, or if you're very lucky, you can play several levels and close it when you've had enough.
As I said...very annoying!!
on 14 March 2013
bought a few games at one time,so haven't got around to playing them all yet,but what i've seen so far of this game is great fun. building up my fish farm quite well,though it's getting harder to keep up with the orders. i love co-ordinating the various packing,feeding the fish,bringing in the helicopter etc as it keeps it interesting. i'm sure i'll finish this game & enjoy the others too (have started the Rome game with the geese/ducks?,but not played for long yet) as this is a triple pack,it's great value for money too,well worth buying.
on 4 July 2013
I really love the first original Farm Frenzy game but online you can only get so far on it before you have to purchase it so I made a great deal by ordering all three at a great price, they arrived when expected and are good fun but mine insists on having the disc in to play so I struggle to get on as Sims 3 wipes my data every time I remove my disc :/

It's a good, fun, addictive game with loads of challenges, pretty tough so it's good for teens and adults too.

I recommend this game.
on 15 December 2012
If you like plants vrs zombies and janes hotel you will love this too...its good value at under a fiver and there are loads of levels.
on 17 March 2013
I'm a real fan of the Farm Frenzy that my son bought me for Christmas 2011 but wanted a new challenge on the same lines. Was thrilled to find another FF game and thought it exceptionally good value. I play it daily and love the Fishing game and the elephants in the Madagascar game. Also liked the 'endless' extension but am getting a bit bored with that now.
on 16 March 2014
I bought this game thinking it was a match three game which it isn't~ It was a nightmare to load, the game refuses to play more than part of the first level on each of the games on my Windows 7, ignores most of the "clicks" and was a complete waste of money. Pity
There isn't a NO STAR rating for this awful game.
on 20 May 2013
These games are really good value.Ideal for young or old I'm a pensioner.
Took a while to understand what to do but got there in the end.
The characters make me smile, they are so cute. Time just flys by.

Have given four stars as Madagascar keeps on crashing, no reason for it, very annoying.
on 24 December 2012
I particularly liked to play Gone Fishing and have played this one a lot of times. Madagascar and Anceint Rome as also good. I am in my late fifties and a female, so it does not matter how old you are to play.

I would recommend this to a friend.