on 5 March 2012
I'm still waiting to discover the catch on this one. 100 tracks for a tiny fraction of the combined prices for individual downloads. For the price I was half expecting a collection of sample tracks, or for it all to have been done on an electronic keyboard or something, but apparently not.
I've listened to about a quarter of the tracks and so far, all good. I'm no classical music expert by any means, but I've recently developed a liking for Bach and all of the pieces in this collection sound well recorded and performed to me! Anyone looking to develop a collection can't really afford to pass this one over. Bargain.
on 7 May 2012
Bought the item not expecting much, after all the songs worked out at £0.149p each! However, I'm pleased to say it's a very enjoyable CD with perfectly reasonable instrumentation and quality for its price. Excellent choice for anyone looking for some of Bach's most famous works.
on 4 January 2013
This is a lovely collection of Bach and I can't complain for £1.49. It would have been nice to also know who was playing the music too (orchestra & solo violinist). Overall, good quality sound and a variety of compositions both popular and less known.
on 22 May 2013
Plenty of Bang for your Bach. Good recordings and a nice range of pieces. Excellent car music and easy listening.
on 31 January 2014
Performances are very good. However the volumes of the various pieces is irritatingly variable so one is unable to leave one's player on the same volume setting all of the time.
on 17 March 2013
This has to be an absolute bargain. The recordings may be old but they are still very good. You can;t go wrong at this price.
on 11 June 2013
I have played this daily on my walk to and from work and can't believe I have got this much enjoyment and uplift for less than the price of a cup of coffee. I am a novice in classical music and this just makes me want to listen to more. Great value.
on 11 December 2012
Not the best of reproduction but considering what you get for the money that you pay then it is worth having. I can recommend it to anyone who is not an absolute perfectionist listening to this through expensive speakers.
on 3 June 2013
Bach was a genius, particularly with the Organ.

The more I hear his music the more I believe this.

100 Bach Organ pieces would be a perfect addition to this series.
on 16 December 2013
This CD is Remarkable value for money. The range of material is good and the quality of recording, whilst not exceptional is more than adequate. Well recommended.