5.0 out of 5 stars Superb way of storing recipes
Excellent, efficient and very easy to retrieve stored items. Handy to use while cooking. Would recommend to anyone. Good value.
Published 21 months ago by Rod

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good, but disappointing changes
First, the good points: very user friendly, it was simple to download recipes into the app and then sort them into categories. When I wanted to use a recipe it was easy to find what I wanted. Very handy.However, since I first downloaded the app, when I was very satisfied with it, I have found that a limit of 100 recipes has been imposed retrospectively. I know that there...
Published 1 month ago by HM2806

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 21 April 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
This app is all you will ever need in your kitchen. I've been cooking for over 40 years and have dozens of cookery books, binders and bookmarked recipes all over the place which is sometimes confusing. I've been using Chef Tap for just a few weeks but it's already proving to be invaluable. It's so nice to be able to find all my recipes in one place without having to rifle through page after page of books or binders, easy to use and collect recipes from all over the web. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 April 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Use it all the time. So easy to use. I find it pin it on pinterest then transfer on to chef tap... simple...

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable tool, 24 Mar 2014
E. Varley (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Great easy to use app to store recipes and so easy to import them from web pages and organize them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 22 Feb 2014
D. Stevenson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Very simple to use, great on my kindle fire, perfect screen size to read from when in the kitchen. It has worked perfectly each time I have saved a recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
All the cooking web sites at the touch of a button or my own recipes - which ever I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recipe app, highly recommend, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
I have been using this app for quite some time now and have been very happy with it, occasionally needs a little tweaking to get the right photo but very easy to adjust. The only problem I have now is that I have used up all my free entitlement and can't add any more recipes. I have deliberated long and hard and read all the reasons given why it is fair to pay for this app, but at 11.99 each year, I just can't justify it. I really miss the ability to add recipes and would have happy to pay say Stg 5 as a one off payment but not every year, sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
I'm not technically competent at all and was a bit nervous about using this but got it because of the good reviews. I haven't been disappointed, it's very easy to use and I'm really pleased with it, I've found some lovely recipes that I wouldn't otherwise have bothered with and I can't wait to try them. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to store your favourite recipes, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
The app allows you to store recipes online into one application. You can also edit and change the recipes according to your preference. I've have no interface problems with the app so far. I recommend this app if you enjoy cooking and collecting recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
I use this app more than any other app on my kindle. It's incredibly clever the way it downloads recipes from any website seamlessly.
The only thing I would ask for would be to be able to send recipes from my other devices that don't have the app. But you can't have everything I guess!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Absolutely thrilled to bits with the app, can put all my favourite recipes in one place. can type in recipes from my book's it make them easier to fined. definitely won't mind paying for it when I have reach my 50 recipes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›