4.0 out of 5 stars Must-have app!
I installed Chef Tap a few days and I have to say that I'm absolutely in love with it! It has made my Kindle Fire a million times more useful!
Published 16 months ago by Alejandra Quiroz Maradiaga

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
Now deleted. Had a look at why it offered, which wasn't much and there are a lot of other products which do the job a lot better.
Published 11 months ago by M. D. Souter

4.0 out of 5 stars Must-have app!, 20 Dec 2012
Alejandra Quiroz Maradiaga (Lymington, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
I have three different boards on my Pinterest account related to recipes and was looking for a way to copy them to avoid losing them if any of the websites went down, but the hassle of doing this manually discouraged me, so as soon as I saw this app I knew I had to give it a try. I only wish it would let me save my recipes to Dropbox or Google Docs that would make it almost the perfect app for me!
I won't lie, it doesn't transfer your recipes seamlessly 100% of the time, but it does most of the time and if it doesn't, fixing this is usually quite simple. The only real complaint I have is that if it does leave something out and it's a big chunk of text separated in several lines it won't let me select all the lines I want in one go; you have to select one at a time which is quite annoying when you are sorting out over 200 recipes.
Overall, Chef Tap is a brilliant app and I'd be more than happy to pay for an ad-free, tweaked version because this app has saved me a LOT of work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb way of storing recipes, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Excellent, efficient and very easy to retrieve stored items. Handy to use while cooking. Would recommend to anyone. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
This app is really really amazing!!!!!!!! I bought this app & when I first got it I thought it was going to be really complicated but it's not at all its really simple and I would recommend to anyone who's a vivid baker like me

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Can't believe this is a free app considering how useful it is. Downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and have used it several times. I use it by looking online for recipes I want to try and import them into this app. Can categorise them and save them for later in an easy to use inventory

4.0 out of 5 stars Chef Tap, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Very good for all those who want to compare and store recipes in one place. I find its really good, and had lots of options and tips to help if you're not sure how to use it, I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great app. does what it says it's gonna do. easy peasy!, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
No fuss. Very simple to understand. Great layout. Kindle stays lit while recipe is .
open, which is helpful for hands get dirty

4.0 out of 5 stars ChefTap Recipe, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
Have use it a few times . Had to spend some time working it out ,but got there in the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little free app to save recipes, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
I was doubtful this would work when I downloaded it but after using it I can say it works really well saving recipes from other sites. Doesn't work for every single site I have tried and can miss an ingredient but you can easily edit it, so don't try and save a load one after the other. Do one recipe and check it first. It isn't perfect but it is really great for foodies like me. Saves printing out or sitting trying to type recipes or cut and paste. If I could I'd give it 4.75/5 really!

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 4 Jan 2013
J. Makin "Jersey Bean" (Jersey, The original one!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
How many times to you find a recipe when browsing on line and think I must print it off to keep for future reference, then you either lose it and then forget all about it until months later. This app is fantastic and easy to use, find a recipe you like, go to the icon at the bottom of the kindle screen (don`t know what its called) tap on the share and add to cheftap simple as that, especially being free, but I would have gladly paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fantastic app, 24 Dec 2012
R. Fraser (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ChefTap Recipe App (App)
What a great idea, look at a recipe on a website, want to save the recipe, tell Chef Tap to do so and Viola! Saved in an easy to read, easy to find format.

I especially love the way it formats them when the tablet is in landscape mode, with the ingredients staying put and the instructions scrolling independently.

If you cook, you'll love this app.

ARRAY(0xa2214270)