Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.90

on 5 February 2012
Well I have been a fan of Zoe Rahman since she first started playing in Courtney Pine's band, and let's hope she stays in that outfit for many years to come...!!!

I would have to say that when I first saw her playing with Courtney, he was doing his best to get the best out of her and was pushing her to the limits of her playing. At times she looked in awe of Courtney, but I would suggest that with this new album under her belt, that Courtney might be in awe of her...

The album takes you on a musical journey into the land that she was born, it's a great melting pot of melodies, and worth the journey with her and the band.

I cannot wait to see her play on Courtney's next album and tour, he has for my money got one of the best Jazz pianist in the World playing for him, and she as a solo artist has a great future ahead.

It can only get better from this album on...
on 19 May 2013
I had the privilege of stumbling across a live performance of Zoe Rahman and immediately completed my experience by downloading her latest recording which contains much of what I heard. She is technically brilliant and bursting with musical ideas, not only from the jazz tradition, but from Bengali and Irish influences in her family. I shall doubtless build a collection of Zoe Rahman's recordings, and I can't wait to see her live again.
on 28 March 2015
Zoe Rahman is obviously a very accomplished musician and in this Album she seems to bravely break from the boundaries of easy to achieve free flowing music in regular Time Signatures. Zoe Rahman's Jazz is very beautiful and just challenging enough to listen to, to be a real joy in entertainment. As soon as I can, I will be looking to buy more from this incredible Artist and I believe that she will progress even further in her musical abilities in the future. What a Star!
on 15 February 2015