[EN]
Well for a start it was fast to get. Arrived quickly!
Well packed, comes in 3 different packages, each for every model, (UK, USA, EU). All in one envelope.
When you look for the fist time it seems very small but once you use it, it becomes the master piece of tools.
They are all white.

For the price, you will not regret...
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Fábio Dias

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring sizer
Found the sizers ok, but a bit difficult to use as they move easily when trying them on fingers, also the markings on two of the sizers were difficult to read as printing was too small. Managed to do the job, but I would not recommend to others.
Published 21 months ago by A. Jacob

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, well packed, and practical! Sim, muito bom pelo preço, optimo para quem compra joalheria online., 3 Feb 2012
Fábio Dias (Porto, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OLIVIA International Multi Sizer 3-In-1 Ring Sizer Gauge (Jewellery)
[EN]
Well for a start it was fast to get. Arrived quickly!
They are all white.

For the price, you will not regret!

[PT]
Bom, para começar, foi rápido a chegar. Muito rápido!
Bem embalado, vem em 3 pacotes diferentes, cada um para cada modelo, (Reino Unido, EUA, UE). Tudo num envelope.
Quando se olha por a primeira vez parece muito pequeno, mas depois de usar, torna-se a mestre de ferramentas.
Eles são todos brancos.

Para o preço, não vai se arrepender!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring sizer, 2 Oct 2012
A. Jacob (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Jun 2014
I use it whenever I want to buy rings online. Glad I bought it so now I can check ring size for any of my fingers and order rings :)

5.0 out of 5 stars ring sizer, 21 May 2014
very cheap muti sizer which helps when I am looking to purchase rings online, highly recommend product would order again

4.0 out of 5 stars Ring Size gauge., 4 Feb 2014
I found this easy to use and very accurate with good instructions. I would recommend this as a useful tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 27 Dec 2013
This Ring Multi Sizer 3 in 1 was exactly what I was looking for, works perfectly. No more guessing my ring size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 22 Oct 2013
Used this to size my finger before buying a ring online, the size was exact and I'm very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi sizer., 24 Sep 2013
Sunny (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
I need this purchase especially with the 3-in-1 size gauge as I wanted to order a ring. Has proved to be a very useful item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little sizer!, 14 Aug 2013
I got this & wasn't sure how much use I'd get from it but I have & since then friends have borrowed them & I have recently used them to buy a ring that I had my eye on for some time!

The fit snug on your finger(s) for sizing, well worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 21 Jun 2013
I love these ring sizers! Very handy tools and now wherever i go i can buy a ring that fits! Thankyou

OLIVIA International Multi Sizer 3-In-1 Ring Sizer Gauge