5.0 out of 5 stars smooth feet
I used to buy sponges similar to this only all natural in Italy years ago. Once I discovered these sponges about 5 years ago, I use them consistently.
Published 20 months ago by Linda K. Corbett

3.0 out of 5 stars Messy
These are fine,do the job.
They do tend to leave a black powdery substance whenever you touch them so a bit messy.
Went back to using The Ultimate Pumi Bar which I prefer.
Published 18 months ago by fanakerpan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth feet, 9 April 2013
Linda K. Corbett "bookaholic" (tempe, az) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent exfolliators, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
Have used these little things for my feet for years, and haven't found anything better. They're not "sponges" at all, but hard gritty pads, that gently remove hard skin. Each one gradually wears away, but lasts for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars best product ever, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
i have tried numerous foot creams,polishes files etc and this is the best one ever. it leaves your feet soft but not sore like some products do. i've worked as a nurse for over 20 years and have always had to look after my feet. cannot recommend this product highly enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Save a fortune on chiropody!!, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
I have used these little marvels for a number of years and they are excellent at removing hard skin, I can highly recommend them. Simply follow the instructions and with regular use it will keep down any hard skin problems. I have found it increasingly difficult to obtain these over the last few years and found the trio excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy and effective, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
easy to use removes all hard skin effectivley and without leaving skin sore, especially if used with a bit of soap.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to cure rough heels, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
I have struggled for years trying to keep my feet soft. The exfoliating creams and pumice stones always left a rough finish. As soon as I started using the Newton sponge, my feet improved. Now a good treatment with this twice a week, combined with foot cream most nights, and my feet are near perfect! I am still using my first sponge after more than 6 months, but I wanted to stock up with this three pack so that I always have spares. By the way, although called a sponge, it is in fact like a very light pumice, i.e. rigid, not spongy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, my feet are looking seriously great right now, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
Oh yes!! This is now a firm favourite in our home. Only had it for a few days and it has made a huge difference to everyones feet. We would subscribe if we could, because it really does a great job.

As long as you wet it first, rub a bar soap on one side and rub it over the soles of your wet feet, you really can't go wrong with it.

If your feet are badly calloused, with years worth of built-up hard skin like mine were, then taking some of the hard skin down to a more workable level with a callous knife will greatly cut the length of time it takes to get your feet looking good.

If you think of your feet as a piece of metal, the chirpody sponge is basically wet and dry sanding for the soles of your feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 6 Nov 2014
Mr. L. Moyna (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
mine arrived in 2 pieces, well packed I just think they are prone to it as they are fairly brittle and although classed as a sponge they are not soft they remind me of volcanic rock; black, airy and rough. it works really well. You do get best results using lots soap and they can get hot when scrubbing your feet vigorously purely out of friction. Best used in shower as they break down into sand like particles. I got three sponges, I'm still using my first one after 3 months, they last a very long time and do leave feet feeling smooth and soft so very happy with mine. Will definitely be buying more when mine run out. For the price incredibly good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
heard about this product from a friend and could not wait to try it
Could not believe how effective it is! No more expensive trips to the salon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for feet., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Newtons Chiropody Sponge - Trio (Misc.)
This is the only chiropody sponge I use. I have been using this product for more than 10 years. I cannot find it on the high street anymore. Used weekly- ish, it keeps my heels looking and feeling soft, as well as my soles and toes. It lasts a long time but does finally disintegrate.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›