5.0 out of 5 stars really good :)
i got this thismorning, and put a small dab on each finger tip, and was amazed how quick and well it worked! i have very dry cuticle's and i am so happy i got this, i was going to buy a different one, but i am so happy i didnt, i will definitely be buying more! :)
Published on 30 Mar. 2011 by loulou

3.0 out of 5 stars and I like the fragrance
the bottle itself will last what will seem forever, and I like the fragrance. The only downside is the size of the opening - it's huge. Could really have done with a fine nozzle so you can just spot it on your cuticles. The only other way would be to decant it into something that does have a nozzle which would probably end up being rather messy.
Published 10 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars really good :), 30 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 May 2012
I think this product is great value for money. It's easy to apply & leaves my cuticles & nails feeling lovely after each application, especially useful for me when wearing UV nail polish! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely cuticle oil, 31 May 2012
the oil is great, smells nice and conditions perfectly, the bottle is a generous size which helps when you have hundreds of nails to condition. will definately buy more of this producthttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003AY9L8K/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price... really conditions!!, 1 May 2012
Mr. Stuart J. Mason (Dorset) - See all my reviews
I really love this and can't believe how cheap it was!! Will last me ages and really moisturises. Definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly Professional Cuticle Oil With Lemon 150ml, 18 Jun. 2012
I'm very impressed with the Strictly Professional range, it's the first time I've used them. They're good value for money and actually work. very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly Professional Cuticle Oil with lemon, 25 July 2012
I have been having problems with my nails for a long time and decided to try this product and I have had great results. Will definitely continue using and would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Strictly Professional Creamy Oil With Essential Oil of Lemon Reduces Dryness in the Cuticle 150ml (Personal Care)
I have very bad rag nails and this is by far the best solution I have come across...my hands are a different kind and I am so pleased and of course the price is fantastic. Only thing is it doesn't smell like lemon to me more like deep heat...but hey it works so no complaints here

5.0 out of 5 stars does work, 22 May 2013
My friend goes mad at me for using a metal file & not conditioning my nails. Usualy it off with old colour on with new & cutting em etc etc. I got this product to basically get her off me case. But she's right its amazing my nail are so much nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Class!, 15 Oct. 2013
Have been using three of the products (the oil, nail buffing cream and cuticle cream) and can honestly say my flaking and splitting nails have never been better. Altogether an excellent and affordable range of products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb. 2013
Wonderful large size bottle, good quality bottle so no leaks, lovely smelling and does exactly as it say. Would defiantly buy another as soon as I run out, which may be a while as nice large size.