5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
I keep fish, and have several tanks, so when my Tetratec scraper broke, I thought I would have to buy another. The problem was solved by using these M4 screws and nuts to replace the plastic lugs which had broken. So I've saved a few bob.

Published 17 months ago by C. J. Tindall

3.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive
Quality fine but too expensive- have now sourced elsewhere at half the price. Suggest same price but double the quantirty would be appropriate.
Published 21 months ago by Ecomaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 18 Oct. 2013
C. J. Tindall - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylon Screw Nut and Washer - Pack 10 - M4 Screws 40mm Long M4 Nuts and Washers - Natural Nylon 6.6 (Misc.)

Nylon screws are ideal in any situation where ordinary steel screws cannot be used. Besides the obvious rust-proof nature of nylon, it is also non-contaminating. I expect to be able to use the left over ones when I come to rebuild the lighting system for my large coldwater tank.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive, 1 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the job, 8 Jan. 2013
Bought these for my husbands rc models... they were a little bit longer than he needs but he will cut them down... they were cheap, I was pleased with the fast delivery... ideal for the job

5.0 out of 5 stars plastic/nylon screws, 10 Nov. 2014
R. H. Sale "R H Sale Bsc (Hons)" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
these do what you need them to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Mar. 2015