Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 April 2012
Great record. Great songs, great production.but the promotion for this album is weak and I think many old fans of East 17 never heard of a new East 17 album.
but anyway well crafted songs and polished production.
Get it.
on 8 July 2013
I was really amazed to hear this when i got it, i only bought it because i found it cheap, but what a find!. This is nothing like East17 of old, Tony M has always been a great song writer, much better than G.B. from the other group with the cute little one!. i would recommend this to anyone who likes A.O.R style music, you won't be disappointed.
on 24 January 2013
Although I miss Brian Harvey's vocals, the lads from East London have pulled off a pretty decent album, with a harder edge than their older ones. Tony Mortimer can still write a damned good tune!
on 27 March 2013
Well done East17 this is a great album with so many good songs, there should be more marketing with this album & promotion, hope there's more albums in the future.
on 1 May 2014
VERY QUICK SERVICE. THE CD IS BRILLIANT. I LOVE EAST 17, I HAVE SINCE THE BEGINNING. NEED TO DO ANOTHER ONE.
on 11 December 2015
New songs are great
on 13 April 2012
Really suprised when I found out the lads had a new album out! I was a massive East 17 fan back in the day and couldn't wait for this to land on my doormat. This is totally different to their old stuff with a more chilled out acoustic feel to it. So expect nothing like the glory days of "Steam" , "Let it rain" etc - this is totally different. The only downside for me is that Brian Harvey is no longer with the group, but after years of will they, wont they, they have.. and I'm not disappointed, seems their music has simply matured like my taste! Bring on the next album!
on 27 July 2014