on 13 March 2012
This ivory metal earring tree is unusual and so practical - it came really fast was well packaged and has been hugely enjoyed as a birthday present.
on 23 January 2013
I would absolutely recommend this earring holder to everyone. It looks absolutely beautiful standing on a shelf holding all of my earrings. Such a quick and easy way to see what earrings you have.. And they won't get tangled up. Handy container at the base and also leaves to put stud clips into. Very quick delivery as well. Go buy one for your bedroom!! :)
on 9 May 2014
This is just what I needed for my earring collection as up to now it has been kept in a box and getting tangled I only gave it 4 stars as the metal was showing in the tray where it had not been sprayed but only a little bit and i did not feel it was worth returning for that you can't see it so not to worrying.
on 30 April 2012
I am so pleased with this earring tree it's so strong and feminine, I've got a lot of long drop pairs of earrings and they all fit on without over lapping, there's also holes in the leafs to put earring in. The stand came well packed in a lot of bubble wrap and in a box.
on 22 April 2012
Thank good and fast service. You can get a fair few sets of earrings on the tree studs a bit of a fiddle but