4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper to buy them here
My wife gets these once and a while from a well known health store for a few quid a pop. It's much cheaper to buy them in bulk though I'm sure that will mean she'll drink more...... Oh well. They taste nice and apparently give her a pick me up.
Published on 26 Nov. 2012 by Mr. B. A. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't advice it..
It is not a still drink as I thought.. I don't like there is some gas inside. Taste is not bad. Anyway, i didn't feel that energy during my workout as I expect. I can't advice it.
Published 6 months ago by Roberto Verdesi

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper to buy them here, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Scheckters Organic Energy Drink 250 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 2 April 2014
Fantastic product. All organic natural ingredients. Gives a steady energy boost devoid of any crash that follows with the use of standard poison filled energy drinks.

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 30 Jan. 2014
These are wonderful tasting, and helped me survived my third year at uni. they taste nice and can be used much like redbull if you wanna mix them with spirits etc, I have also noticed supermarkets selling them now so word of mouth is cleary getting around, if you don't wanna risk not liking them ( im sure you will love them) then get one, and then when you realise how awesome they are buy the multi pack, works out a HELLOVALOT cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this drink, 13 April 2013
I seen this drink in a magazine their was very good reviews about it so I tried to buy it but could not find it in any of the big supermarkets so I tried amazon and got it I am not an energy drink person more of a diet coke girl but all the ingredients in this drink are organic and the flavour is fantastic I allow myself one per day it also comes in a light version there is two pro points in the original not sure on the light pro points is from weight watchers I have been a gold member in weight watchers now for four years and I count this drink as a treat and at two pro points it is a healthy change from diet coke next time I am buying it I will try the light version well done scheckters

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
the energy drink is very good,the seller is prompt ....thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Jun. 2014
Awesome product, doesn't have the taurine twang that most energy drinks has and gives you about the same amount of energy but with less guilt because of all the crap that's in your standard energy drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vastly superior to other energy drinks, 28 Nov. 2013
This tastes much better than other energy drinks, gives a good boost and doesn't lead you into an energy crash. It also doesn't leave you with terrible energy drink breath. On top of that it's a good bit healthier and good value here on Amazon versus what I've found it for on the high street.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as expected, 14 Nov. 2013
I have had this energy drink a while ago and decided to buy it on amazon.
It is great natural energy.
I will recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its natural, 9 Sept. 2013
Mr. Justin Coleman "JC Review" (UK, Weardale) - See all my reviews
Best wake up drink on the market and its Organic. No sweeteners, natural sugars. No side effects and I find you can use it for a breakfast drink if you had a bad nights sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best energy drink?, 22 Feb. 2013
To summarise it, this is the best energy drink I have ever had.

It's 100% natural, whilst still retaining 34mg of caffeine per 100ml. This is impressive. This drink really gives you a boost - with little to no drawbacks, or 'drops' you may experience from other chemical reliant energy drinks. Lovely berry flavour and is perfect ice cool.

I could write more but I feel my video review would be of more help

[...]