5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!
I have used this type of holder before, as I can remove cards easily with arthritic thumbs. This holder, although less expensive than a previous one, is slightly fatter and therefore closes easily when filled with cards. Release catch is easy to use.
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by Sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont be conned
This product is made of plastic not aluminium as advertised. It is completely usless and is now in the bin I couldnt even be bothered with the hassle of sending it back
Published 14 months ago by John Manson

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 30 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, 20 April 2012
Robert Cooper (Tynemouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Luggage)
Ordered this to replace an old worn out one that cost three times the price. Was a bit nervous about what to expect but it is every bit as solid as my previous one. Very pleased with all aspects of the survice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium Credit Card Holder, 15 July 2012
Very pleased with this product. Better than soft leather and cards dont fall out. Fits snugly in your jean's pocket for security when you dont want to carry a handbag.Aluminium Credit Card Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont be conned, 13 Aug 2013
John Manson - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product, 18 Jun 2012
Purchased this due to good reviews and added security. It broke immediately on first use! Now won't stay closed, that's not secure at all!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 10 Jan 2013
Returned this item as not as described. Colour not as shown in picture by several shades. Did not hold number if cards as stated. Very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Security matters, 8 May 2012
F. Manning "frank2744" (London) - See all my reviews
Read the warnings on RFiD and i sincerely hope that these devices do indeed prevent card scanning. It is no bigger that my old credit card holder and it totally practical as a wallet in my opinion.I have the green version and the pink one was for my wife - she is happy with the concept too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheap rubbish, 18 July 2013
I have also already written a review this was 2 quid thrown in the bin. I bought cheap and got cheap product lasted 2 days

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Luggage)
In the process of returning as has already broken after just using it twice whilst out shopping.
Catch very flimsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does., 25 July 2012
L. Smith - See all my reviews
I purchased this after my beloved leather holder started to fall apart and eventually held all cards in only 1 slot (not bad after 20 years!)

Originally I was going for a nice leather replacement, but something about this caught my eye and after having 11 cards in there after shop loyalty cards/donor cards etc are included, the case shuts easily and I can now find what I want immediately.

It's not a size that I'd carry in my pocket (personal choice) although I think you could, but it fits nicely into my handbags and is easy to find, as well as looking good and it feels like it's a good quality case with a sturdy clip.

Not sure how robust the card holder parts are, although they are firm plastic, but then it's all protected by the case, so I don't think that will be a problem in the long run, but only time will tell

All in all, happy with my purchase.

Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Purple)