5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 3 years old girl
I bought this beautiful Guitar to my Daughter 3 years old on Christmas , she very happy ,she said that the world best gift I gave to her.. she was sleep every day with this Guitar , she have lots funny with this Guitar, I recommend this Guitar for every girls. beautiful colour ,
Published 7 months ago by QUEILA

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
Published 21 months ago by Michmarie1

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 4 Jan 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
This is perhaps the most disappointing purchase I have ever made. Originally bought for my 5 year old as a Christmas present (it is labelled as a great first instrument), I realised when I opened it that there was no way I could give it to her. I therefore gave it to my 2 year old + I would say that even she is too old for it. The strings are awful + do not stay in position - big waste of money!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great guitar!!!!!, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
This guitar was of very poor quality, the paintwork was not finished off in places so made it look 2nd hand and the strings were very poor and once tightened just un-tightened themselves! it also did'nt state (i don't think) in the discription that it was a small guitar and not a 'normal' size! Our 7yr old really wanted a pink guitar for xmas and we were extremely dissapointed so much that we sent it back for a refund, so now our daughter thinks santa didn't have time to make her pink guitar!

2.0 out of 5 stars tidlo guitar, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
it was far too small for my grandaughter who is 6 yrs and had to buy another one else where

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 3 years old girl, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars to expensive for the small kids guitar, it's a jock, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
to expensive for the small kids guitar, it's a jock . The package was ok, but the wired was to not tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 3 year old..., 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
Great starter for my 3 year old daughter she is now a young rock star!! also appears to be very solid as it has been bashed about by her and is still in full working order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
Excellent my daughter has not put it down since she got it

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but expensive and not very strong, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
my little girl was desperate for a pink guitar for her birthday and so picked this one as it looked prettier still with the flowers. Obviously this is not for a musician but for her to strum along and for her brother to show her some very basics. The strings are plastic so sound awful anyway but these could be swapped if you wanted. Within a week the neck had a crack developing which I can't just put down to manufacturer, a five year old even when told isn't the most careful, but not sure how it happened. For a kids guitar I feel it was quite expensive for what it actually is, but it is pretty and has made my little one happy she can play around on it and most of all its pink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! My daughter has not put this down., 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
I brought the guitar as a Christmas gift it was delivered quickly and in good packaging. My daughter was extremely happy to receive this, she is only 3 years old. The product is good quality and the perfect size for her small hands. The pink colour is girly and cute. I have no complaints at all actually, I am so pleased I purchased this for her out of the many gifts she opened, yesterday - Christmas Day, this by far is her favourite. She spent most of yesterday singing songs and playing the guitar, dragging it around with her wherever she went and this morning it's the first gift she's returned to.
The product is great quality, a most have for small children.

Tidlo Wooden Guitar (Pink)