Size: MediumColour: YellowChange

on 29 August 2010
bought for a weekend boat fishing trip so didnt expect it to last for more than a couple of days.
in fact was pleasantly surprised how well it did the job.
wont last for ever but a handy set to have around
wraps up very small too.
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2012
Great Quality Itams works perfect in the rain, no problems the waterproofs fitted me fine but the trousers I had to turn up slighty this was expected as my leg size is slightly smaller they kept the rain off. The quality of the garments was great for the price I paid,the bag that the waterproofs come in is cool for putting in the pannier bags of your bike when out cycling ready to use should it start to rain.If you want something to keep the rain off I recomend this product because its cheap and a good piece of equipment when needed
on 26 October 2011
Given the wet weather in Scotland these items have been used frequently and have not leaked. Found to be very comfortable, only draw back been the size of the hood which would benefit by being deeper.
on 31 July 2012
Rubber suit great for losing weight as your skin won't be able to breath. I tried to return it but seller will not accept unless you pay for the return yourself.ill just pop it in the bin or give it to charity.
I urge you to pay a little extra and check seller returns policy before any purchases on amazon.
on 16 December 2013
Trousers did not last. Limited movement in them as fabric very thin. Jacket has faired better. Would not buy again.
on 6 May 2012
No problem at all with the seller. Arrived very fast & well packed. The item is very good, keeps you dry from the rain but you seem to perspire a lot when wearing it for a length of time. Other than that..great value & basically, it does do the job.
on 6 January 2012
i live on a farm and these waterproof trousers and jacket are great for keeping us dry when its raining
on 21 April 2012
I bought these the other day for my trip to scotland for my charity walk and I tested them in yesterdays torrential downpour while on a 12 mile walk and I came home dry as a bone more or less there was perhaps a little bit of saturation, or it might have just leaked in through the gap where my hood was not up.

Worth ever penny and I am glad I took with me yesterday
on 22 August 2012
This product was delivered quickly and well packaged. It is designed to keep you dry if you get caught on a local walk round the shops or from work. For that purpose it is excellent. Well made and strong. Do not confuse this for a proper set of hiking waterproofs. It does get a bit sweaty inside if you are going any distance. But for what I purchased it for, it is perfect.
on 1 February 2016
As I am on the large side I bought the 5xl size, glad I did as the fit is snug especially over jogging bottoms and jacket, its cold and windy up the mountains where I live.....
Product is excellent at keeping water out, but you do tend to sweat a little or that could be because I'm unfit!!
Jacket a good fit, trousers are a little on the long (I'm only short too) side but held with rubber bands around my boots my feet were nice and dry with no leg fabric dragging on the floor.
Excellent price and formidable delivery speed thanks to Prime.
I used the suit first day of arrival to go out and wash the car, could move about comfortably and felt confident of being kept dry.
Only downside I can see is the material may not take much to tear if snagged or caught on something.......just need to be careful, at this price you can't really go wrong. Would I buy them again....yes without a doubt.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse