5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
Published 21 months ago by glitterbug

3.0 out of 5 stars swimsuit
I'm not broad backed but the back strap is very tight and there's no way to add extenders. Good length in body, nice colour and supportive cups.
Published 11 months ago by Rufette

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 July 2013
Really brilliant, flattering, quality product. Don't let the thin straps fool you. I found the suit fitted perfectly. I am 5"4 and had no trouble with the length. Bra is really comfy and the easiest suit to get on I have had in a long time. The back is scooped down with the bra clasp along the back with a hole underneath. This meant easy to pull on and off and also easy to do clasp up alone. Clasp is plastic slot and click bikini style and very chunky and sturdy. Material is good quality and not see through like some brands are. I also liked that there is extra fabric from the top of bra at front to top of swimsuit. This means the cups and wire sit flat on the skin but there isn't a tunnel cleavage thing going on looking down the front. I take school children swimming for work so it's important this suit wasn't revealing and everything is secure in there :) this wasn't the tummy tuck version but the cut of the suit was still flattering and I didn't feel fat. Hurahhhhhhh. Lovely swimsuit would love more colour options!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic swimming costume, 11 July 2013
I'm a petite size 10 with a 32F bra size. This 32F swimming costume is a perfect fit with good support and the fully adjustable straps means there's no issue with the costume being too long for a petite frame. The only small criticism is that it's not lined, so the underwire on the sides is noticeable under the swimming costume material.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fitting swimsuit, 3 Jan. 2014
good quality swimsuit. I am 36G and this fitting me perfectly.
Only problem was closing the clasp at the back so my tip is keep it fastend and then pull the costume on that way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely suit, 17 Nov. 2014
I am very pleased with this swimsuit. It looks great (considering what it has to work with). My only issue is the shoulder straps aren't really strong enough to support my bust. I would recommend this though. Just for reference I'm size 18 with a 38g bust (in case that helps anyone). Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Flattering Costume, 16 April 2014
I am loving this purchase. It has exceeded my expectations. I have been looking, unsuccessfully till now, for a costume to wear at my local pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 17 Mar. 2014
Im a size 12-14 and a 34G and hate normal costumes when your squashed and oozing!!! This Panache is amazing and every time I've worn it everyone compliements me. AMAZING and would like to get it in every possible colour!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swimsuit, 7 Feb. 2014
Good fit and support and quite slimming on my post baby tummy! and it's holding up well to weekly swimming lessons and washes

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 30 Jan. 2014
Well impressed having big size .material bit thin but nice to get size which fits just looking forward to trying it out

4.0 out of 5 stars Twisted strap!, 22 Jun. 2014
Fits great although the shoulder strapped was twisted and I had to unpick it & sew it up! Quality control error! But apart front that it's o.k

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, i am not the tallest person, 23 Feb. 2015
Perfect fit, i am not the tallest person, normally a size 12 but 32 HH which can be a bonus :-) but also hard to find good fitting swim wear, loving Panache for a long time, this Swimsuit fits absolutely perfect - felt amazingly comfortable on my last beach holiday... would love to buy it again would hope for lots of different colours :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›