5.0 out of 5 stars Looks classic, feels warm, sounds full, 21 July 2013
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Hohner 2 Piece C Key Wooden Soprano Recorder - Light Pearwood (Electronics)
This is my favorite recorder. I have a small selection some plastic functional and others from renaissance fairs. This was my first dabble into music as a youth and later became a collection for the library. I only dabble now days but appreciate recordings from professionals. My father likes to keep playing "Poor Wayfaring Stranger."

Even though there are other portable interments, this animal is a good place to start and there is something so real about wood. Not noticed are durability, baroque fingering, and patented mouthpiece.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow ive wanted one for yrs, used to play till I was 17 yrs., 5 Nov 2013
I am really enjoying playing my recorder the tone is lovely, it has taken a little time for it to get warm and used to moisture. This is normal instrutions are very clear. I think this would be good for an older child that is serious about making music or an adult like me .

5.0 out of 5 stars Hohner Descant Recorder, 5 Jan 2014
Well made instrument with good tone - especially at the lower end. Exactly what I expected of a Hohner instrument.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 11 Jan 2014
great product, fast delivery, although tbf that's what i paid for, but still great product for great price! lovely smooth sound, a lot better than the plastic ones i've played. my eldest daughter still thinks i sound like someone from a primary school, you can never get away from the annoying sound a descant makes however good the product or your own ability!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, recipient was very pleased, 29 Dec 2013
My brother loves this, the sound quality is very good and it feels very well made My brother loves this, the sound quality is very good and it feels very well made