5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mat!
Published on 5 Aug 2012 by Lexie

2.0 out of 5 stars not very big
The material feels good but if u pull too hard against the suction cups it will rip, so have to be careful when removing it from the bath.
Published 2 months ago by Tag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mat!, 5 Aug 2012
Lexie (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
We used to have the Tommee Tippee mat which got quite mouldy after only 2 months of use and needed a replacement. So far very pleased with my purchase - much better in terms of anti slip, attaches well to the bath, and, hopefully, it does't get mouldy or washes well if it happens (the fact that it's washable is actually the main reason I bought it). It doesn't have a thermo spot, but I always check the temperature with my elbow anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
I was looking for a bath mat to use as I precariously climb in and out of the bath carrying my 3 month old baby each day and I wanted to avoid any slips! This bath mat has a fun, bright design and sticks well due to the many suction cups underneath the mat. I've been hanging it up to dry after each use and no sign of mould whatsoever so far. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best childrens bath mat, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
This is the fourth bath mat I Have bought for my children over the last few years as they all end up going mouldy or the suction on the mat isn't very good. If only I had found this mat first! Very pleased with it no mould and the kids love the frogs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Binned it., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Binned it. Kept floating away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bath mat., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Great bath mat, kids love it. It keeps clean without mold. We have had a few mats and would recommend this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very big, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
This mat is a bit on the small side leaving my children slipping at either end as is pretty short, the suction pads are not very well positioned, as the mat is made from a very light foamed material, even with the suction pads in place the edges of the mats lifts under water so the kids can trip if they stand up to move around. overall the mat needs to be made from a more heavier material so it wont lift when its under water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bath mat ever bought, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Great bath mat - very soft to stand on and looks fun with the frogs. Very good quality. Dries quickly when stuck to tiles with suckers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frog Bathmat, 10 Feb 2013
Mrs. Rosemary Hadley "R Hadley" (Leamington Spa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
so facr this is the best bath mat I have ever owned and have made
sure I know where it came from for future use - fingers crossed no mildew
yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti slip bath mat, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Great service. Excellent quality bath mat which my daughter absolutley loves. She loves the pictures on it. Would recommend for any parent of young children who enjoy bathtime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
These look pretty but are quite small. Also for some reason the suction points don't stick to the bath properly so it lists up all the time. As we have two children in the bath at once we needed something bigger that stayed put, so ended up buying another mat from the high street.

Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs