5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mat!
Published on 5 Aug. 2012 by Lexie

2.0 out of 5 stars not very big
The material feels good but if u pull too hard against the suction cups it will rip, so have to be careful when removing it from the bath.
Published 12 months ago by Tag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mat!, 5 Aug. 2012
Lexie (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
We used to have the Tommee Tippee mat which got quite mouldy after only 2 months of use and needed a replacement. So far very pleased with my purchase - much better in terms of anti slip, attaches well to the bath, and, hopefully, it does't get mouldy or washes well if it happens (the fact that it's washable is actually the main reason I bought it). It doesn't have a thermo spot, but I always check the temperature with my elbow anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
I was looking for a bath mat to use as I precariously climb in and out of the bath carrying my 3 month old baby each day and I wanted to avoid any slips! This bath mat has a fun, bright design and sticks well due to the many suction cups underneath the mat. I've been hanging it up to dry after each use and no sign of mould whatsoever so far. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best childrens bath mat, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
This is the fourth bath mat I Have bought for my children over the last few years as they all end up going mouldy or the suction on the mat isn't very good. If only I had found this mat first! Very pleased with it no mould and the kids love the frogs.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very big, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
This mat is a bit on the small side leaving my children slipping at either end as is pretty short, the suction pads are not very well positioned, as the mat is made from a very light foamed material, even with the suction pads in place the edges of the mats lifts under water so the kids can trip if they stand up to move around. overall the mat needs to be made from a more heavier material so it wont lift when its under water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mat, will stick and stay, 26 Feb. 2015
M Arif (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Some reviewers have said this doesn't stick down but you just need to make sure the surface is a bit wet before you lay it down. I turn the shower/tap on first, then lay the mat down and it presses into place and stays. Afterwards I lift it up and attach it to the wall tiles with one or two suckers to dry. Has worked well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
These look pretty but are quite small. Also for some reason the suction points don't stick to the bath properly so it lists up all the time. As we have two children in the bath at once we needed something bigger that stayed put, so ended up buying another mat from the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 May 2015
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Nice design and a good size. We've had this about a year now and I think I've worked out why some reviewers say it goes black and some don't - I think it reacts with a certain brand of Lavender Sleep Bath for babies! If I use another brand of baby soap the blackness disappears!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
We ended up getting rid of this quite quickly, the colours faded and visible bacteria was all over it no matter how often we tried to clean it.

On the plus side it was comfy and the kids liked the design, but I wouldn't get another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti slip bath mat, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
Great service. Excellent quality bath mat which my daughter absolutley loves. She loves the pictures on it. Would recommend for any parent of young children who enjoy bathtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frog Bathmat, 10 Feb. 2013
Mrs. Rosemary Hadley "R Hadley" (Leamington Spa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti slip bath mat - Jumping Frogs
so facr this is the best bath mat I have ever owned and have made
sure I know where it came from for future use - fingers crossed no mildew
yet