5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
We took a risk on this one with no reviews, because the alternative in the price range had a few negatives. We're happy with the product, it's large enough to support him in the water but not so big it takes half an hour to blow up and makes you dizzy. Takes a couple of minutes, if that.

For the price, seems to be a good buy.
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by K. D. Simkin

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but...
I bought this for my 4month old baby, even though he is a big chunk and is now 6 months the seat dips a bit so is sometimes quite low in the water but he prefers to be in the seat than in our arms in the water so we just push the seat up.
Published 3 months ago by mini bee 123

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby float, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float Swimming Aid Swim Seat (6month - 1year) #56585 (Toy)
The float arrived quickly. The first float was unusable as the air stopper was too small and the kept coming out of the hole. The float was replaced quickly by the seller but the second one was just the same. The float has a seat which looks uncomfortable but we were unable to test this as it has a faulty stopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
Great made babies first swim easy andsafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Brilliant. My lilltle 1 loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
Brill seat my daughter loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Sep 2014
we never used a lot but is ok

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 28 Aug 2014
Poor quality

4.0 out of 5 stars ring, 9 Jan 2014
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought for four month old baby item to big at moment as baby slid down on it will be an asset when he's bigger

4.0 out of 5 stars have not usd it yet put away for holiday, 28 Mar 2013
have not used it yet i have put it away for my grandaughter holidays so cannot say it is good or not

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to get baby in it, 30 Dec 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This is a good product but it took 2 of us to get our baby in it whilst in the water. He hated being in it but that could just be him! It is quite big, think he was too small for it as it wasn't as snug a fit as I'd of liked

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 3 July 2012
Very happy with roduct and sellers courtesy. Recommend it for baby's first summer fun. Initially there was a problem with order but all worked out great!!!