5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
We took a risk on this one with no reviews, because the alternative in the price range had a few negatives. We're happy with the product, it's large enough to support him in the water but not so big it takes half an hour to blow up and makes you dizzy. Takes a couple of minutes, if that.

For the price, seems to be a good buy.
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by K. D. Simkin

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but...
I bought this for my 4month old baby, even though he is a big chunk and is now 6 months the seat dips a bit so is sometimes quite low in the water but he prefers to be in the seat than in our arms in the water so we just push the seat up.
Published 8 months ago by mini bee 123

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 Feb. 2012
K. D. Simkin "Kieran Simkin" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intex My Baby Float Swimming Aid Swim Seat (6month - 1year) #56585 (Toy)

For the price, seems to be a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great especially for price, 29 May 2014
Great my 5 month old loved, although its a good job he's big as the seat is quite low and he could dip his mouth in to the water which would be an issue if the baby was shorter and was under water

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby safety, 28 Nov. 2013
excellent value, safety features very good.Baby will be safe at all times in water, yet will be able to have fun at all times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 5 April 2013
A. Hemming (UK) - See all my reviews
Used once only because I started baby swimming with my son and don't worry quite do much now. He loved it though, kicked his legs the lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday must, 18 Jan. 2013
our 8 mnth old grandaughter was able to use the pool and so now loves the water !
unsinkable and great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Baby Float, 12 July 2012
It Will be great but only when my baby grows into it. Should be for ages 8 months and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice sturdy product, 3 July 2014
Son loves this float for swimming! A nice sturdy product.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but..., 20 Aug. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item! took it away on our first holiday ..., 15 April 2015
Great item ! took it away on our first holiday with our baby son and he loved it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars baby has a fun safe, 10 Aug. 2014
Superb safety swimming aid,baby has a fun safe swim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›