on 24 June 2013
V easy to fit under seat plus a velcro wrap for the seat post provides stability, it expands and has separate zipped pockets handy for eg keys. They've thought about where you would put your rear light too - a small 'tag' on the back for your clip on/wrap round light. For the price (it was heavily discounted - last years model maybe?) it was a very good buy.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 October 2014
This Bag looked the part, Good space available when you open up the zipper,
I placed a spare innertube and punchture repair kit along with a mobile phone in the bag and after a 20 mile ride the bag had split ><
The point on the rear of the bag where the velcro faster is stiched in has torn. It appears to be a problem with the design of the bag as it's not the stitching that came away but the actuall material that lines the bag that has torn around the edges of the velcro.
You get what you pay for i guess so the bag gets 2 stars for providing good storage space and looking tidy
I use this when riding any distance and have been impressed with it.

It sits firmly on the seat post, and it hasn't moved about at all. Whilst riding, you would t even realise it was there.

In terms of space, there is plenty for essentials. I carry a spare tube, tools and gels in mine, and there is still more room left in it.

It is easy to quickly take off your bike. So if you are stopping for lunch or a tea break, you can just take it off the bike if you don't want to leave it unattended.

Recommended.
on 8 June 2014
The PedalPro saddle bag fits firmly and securely to the underside of the saddle. It's large enough to carry basic essentials such as a KitKat, Yorkie bar, a small banana and a few first aid essentials. The only snag I found was one of the zip levers came off but a small cable tie has soon sorted that. It hasn't yet had a good soaking so I can't vouch for its water-tight integrity but the material is quite durable so I anticipate that it will be fine.
on 29 August 2014
You get what you pay for! quality of bag is good and well made, It can expand but not enough fabric to do the job. handy size for bike tool kit, (small), phone for key and small amount of cash. Worst point are the straps for attaching to bike, does not allow to tighten up so bag moves around as you cycle. i don't have room to ut minion the back as the picture shows so it has to go at the front under my cycle and a bit annoying.
on 3 October 2014
Nice bag, though it hangs too low on my bike even when zipped up fully and interferes with my rack. I wonder if this is to do with the bag only being measured on larger frames. I'm a 5'4" lady and I can't really see how my seat would be able to go much higher without rendering the bike unsafe to ride. I've ended up looping it onto the back rack instead, which works fine, but isn't ideal.
on 9 November 2014
came quickly and holds a lot of stuff. with the expanding zip undone it hangs down lower in the photo, and just sits on my mudguard, so not sure if it would rub on the wheel if there was no guard. the strap to attach a light is right at the bottom too, however neither of these has caused me any grief, and it does hold a lot more than the triangular bags and the phone pouches.
on 9 April 2014
These saddle bags are so handy I keep a pack away (40 L) rucksack in mine plus a tube some tools etc. The quick release clip is great you can take the bag with you when you leave your bike. You don't even know the bag is there while riding...
on 23 October 2014
This bag is a lot larger than I imagined form the pictures.
I've found room for 2 inner tubes, mini-pump, tyre levers and spare lamp batteries.
There's still a bit of additional space, even before I use the expansion space.

Drawbacks? Not much room remaining on the seat tube for a rear lamp.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2015
The PedalPro saddle bag has not been as succesful on my like as I had hoped. Firstly the saddle clip does not fit my saddle and secondly, the bag blocks my rear lamp. That is not to say that it's a fine quality product made to the highest manufacturing standards at an extraordinarily low price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse