on 30 August 2012
This engraved pocket watch was a gift for my son to wear with his highland dress at his wedding, He was absolutely thrilled with the quality and the engraving on the watch. The Supplier contacted me immediately when I had made an error in my instructions for the engraving and was more than happy to put it right for me. I would definately recommend this supplier to everyone, and will use this site again
on 13 November 2012
A high quality product - looks even better "in the flesh" than it does in the photo. Easy to order, with a helpful and efficient enquiry about the engraving I wanted. Super-fast despatch. Highly recommended.
on 19 June 2012
Bought as a present and was so impressed with the quality and everything about it. The communication was great to have the wording i wanted on, and i am so pleased with the overall result.
on 25 April 2013
I ordered this on behalf of my sister as she wanted a small gift to give to her bridegroom on their wedding day.
The procedure for engraving was very straightforward and the watch arrived promptly. They even included a spare battery.
on 7 March 2012
I ordered this item as a present for my boyfriend, and I was extremely pleased with its quality and the efficiency of its delivery. The engraving team were in touch with me to finalise the engraving, and they were helpful and courteous. I would recommend this to anyone as a high quality yet well-priced present for a man.
on 12 September 2012
The contact with the seller was great and quick, the product arrived much quicker than I thought, and the product itself was more perfect than I thought. The engraving was nicely done, and had a nice finish to it. The velvet pouch gives it a nice luxury to it, and makes it more ideal as a present. Therefore to sum up, it's definitely recommended, and worth the money!
on 19 November 2012
I can't believe how great this product is! It was made so simple to order with the engraving and the engraving itself is beautiful. It came incredibly quickly, I presumed it would take two weeks, it came within one! And the little pouch it comes in is adorable too. I am very happy :)
VINE VOICEon 11 October 2012
When I took early retirement in 2000 I symbolically removed my wristwatch and have never worn one since, recently our grand daughter began school and we take her two mornings a week when our daughter is working.
Fishing out my mobile phone every few minutes to check the time was becoming a pain, but this pocket watch with its clear, easy to read face is ideal for me and was very competitively priced, when I sneak a look at the watch I am sure she thinks I am about to turn into the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
Delivery was very fast and the engraving teams email communications to confirm details were excellent.
on 24 September 2012
A good item. They completed the engravings and delivered the watch in less than 48 hours exactly to spec.

The box is designed to hold the watch securely so it doesn't move about and get all twisted with the chain. Overall, much better quality than I expected, and a really good price too IMO!

The battery for the watch comes supplied seperately, so at least you know it will get the maximum life from it too.
on 22 October 2013
Very quick despatch and delivery,but i was very dissapointed with this watch,it comes with a spare battery that needed to be used after a couple of days,on taking the back of to replace the battery you can see how cheaply these watches are made,after trying to reset the time the winder worked loose and the watch has not been keeping the correct time since........This watch looks very good on first impressions but quickly dissapointed.