Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 20 February 2012
A friend recommended this book to me before I went off on holiday a couple of weeks ago. As soon as I put the beach towel on my chair, I fired up my Kindle and began reading 'Plan C'. Couldn't put it down. Really felt like I connected with the characters and could almost hear the author reading it to me. A very good read and looking forward to reading 'Plan D'
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2012
Hilarious and heart warming. Reminded me of a sophisticated Bridgett Jones minus the granny pants. Couldn't put away and would def recommend to anyone. Can't wait for plan D!
on 12 March 2012
We all know a character like Libby. And this book is a wonderful way to get inside her head and learn what motivates her and how she overcomes adversity and how she keeps her positive outlook on life. A fun read that will get anyone who has lived a bit of life to pause and think about what the future might hold. So many of her friends in the book feel like people that I have met or heard about along life's journey. Pick it up!
on 17 April 2012
This is a great story balancing work, family life and the love life of a middle aged woman. The book takes you on the journey of her life and how things don't always go to plan.
on 15 April 2012
Loved this book, especially the ending. A must for chic lit fans!! I would definately read more by this author in the future
on 1 May 2012
SORRY I HAD LEFT OTHER REVIEW WAS THINKING IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE, WOULD RECOMMEND REALLY GREAT BOOK THANKS AGAIN CHRISTINE
on 25 March 2012
Really enjoyed this book. Could not put it down once I had started to read it. Would recommend to anyone.
on 9 December 2014