on 5 April 2014
Another great season in the Cheyenne series. I watched this as a child and loved it then. In my eyes Clint Walker is a gentle giant of a man [apparently so in real life] A great actor, with good looks too! Easy watch westerns with plenty of 'baddies' and our hero surmounting all odds, not the gory stuff of today. Buy it you wont be disappointed.
on 1 October 2015
What shall I say, Cheyenne interested me long before I had a chance to find this series and enjoy it. It so happened that in 1958 there were
the beginning of a comicbookseries 24 issues i all, a large part of them was Cheyenne. In addition other westernstories, Zane Grey, Bronco, Tonto,
and Indianstories. These comics still means a lot to me, and so does Cheyenne.
on 1 November 2015
I have bought this as a surprise Birthday present for my partner Bill Harrison. His birthday is not until 7th November, so he has not been given it next. I am sure he will enjoy it as he already has Season 2.
on 20 March 2015