4.0 out of 5 stars Smartphone for people on a tight budget
First of all let me say that this is my first smartphone so I approached it from a position of near total ignorance.

The display is big bold & bright. I like it. My old phone's display had got too small for me to read clearly without my reading glasses on. From comparing it with my daughter's iphone I consider it to be reasonably intuitive to use, something...
Published on 24 April 2012 by Greg

3.0 out of 5 stars ZTE Meets Microsoft
Yes , this is ZTE's first Windows smartphone, and I wouldn't blame you for looking a bit puzzled, because I'd never heard of this Chinese electronics firm either. The Tania is firmly in at the budget end of the market, being about half the usual price of many other smartphones. It's a tale of the good , and the not so good though. On the plus side , you have an attractive...
Published on 14 May 2012 by Brian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget phone, 18 July 2012
This review is from: ZTE Tania Windows 7.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black (Electronics)
Very good screen size (for my tired eyes, as I am a programmer, it is a pleasure to use), fast response, AF camera (middle quality shots). Looks smart and stylish, althought slightly bulky. Ideal for a lower budget users like me (I got this at Lightning deal for only 99 GBP). One thing that MUST BE IMPROVED is the battery life, could be better (other WP7.5 phones with same chipset MSM8255 and display stays 2x more standby/talk times - of course on paper specs).

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 30 Nov 2012
A. F. Coakley "Tony" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I NEEDED THIS PHONE FOR A S[ECIAL REASON AND SAW THAT IT WAS VERY VERSATILE, BUT ALL I REALY NEEDED WAS PHONE THAT WOULD SHOW PHONE NUMBERS CLEARLY AS I HAVE PARTIAL SIGHT AND THE COST WAS REASONABLE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTH A TRY. I HAVE FOUND THAT THERE ARE ALSO A NUMBER OF THINGS THAT I CAN USE AND FOLLOW, UNFORTUNEATLY THERE ARE MANY MORE THAT ARE BEYOND MY ABILITYBESIDE WINDOWS ETC.

I LIKE THE SIZE OF THE SCREEN WHICH IS SOMEHTING LIKE 4 INCHES WHICH CONVINCED ME TO BUY. AS A SMART PHONE I CAN RECCOMENT IT AND IF YOU MAJE USE OF ALL ITS FACILITIES ITS UNBEATABLE.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›