5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it was advertised to do
It looks and feels fine. It seems a bit expensive for two pieces of rubber, but it does the job so I shouldn't complain.
Published 13 months ago by M. G. V. Albutt

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little extra
This product is great to hold your phone. However I don't use the cardboard bit . I screw it into a little mini tripod which works great. Remember you can't use this if your phone is in a case
Published 5 months ago by Val in the NW

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it was advertised to do, 2 Jun 2013
M. G. V. Albutt "Mike Albutt" (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Feb 2013
J. Beaumont - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Such a small simple device but transforms my iPhone into a very good camera. Being able to mount it on a tripod and using the earphones as a remote shutter has transformed my shots from mundane to marvellous!
The Glif is so small it fits easily in bag or pocket, I also invested in a magnetic gorillapod which always travels with me too. When not taking pictures the Glif becomes a very useful stand in either portrait or landscape position, ideal for watching films or Using Skype or FaceTime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
It's nice especially for someone who likes to make time lapses. It's suitable for reading and watching movies or photographies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, 8 April 2014
O. H. Jensen (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The idea behind the glif plus is great, but unfortunately I never ended up using it that much as it ended up filling a little too much on my keychain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little extra, 18 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars well made and compact, 19 Aug 2013
R. Price (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Easy to carry around and leaves all the ports open - we use this with the Rode Pro mics to provide separate audio recordings for on video shoots - works very well. Will not fit over phone cases though, but thats fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Glif + Serif, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I love this add on for the iPhone 4S. It's the only way i know of to get an iPhone connected to a tripod using the screw in connector and it works perfectly! The Serif clip that holds the iPhone in place for extra security/safety works like a charm and since getting my Vivitar tripod i've never looked back and have taken some superb(imo) "still" photos and videos.

The fact that you can also connect the headphones to the iPhone and use the volume up button to get the iPhone to take a pic is also very neat when using the Glif as there is even less chance of getting any movement on the iPhones camera.

I would recommend this to anyone into iPhone photography(iphoneography). Just get one! You wont regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but too expensive, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I wanted to be able to fix my iPhone 4S to a tripod so I could take time lapse movies. This is the perfect thing.

The cardboard box it comes in is meant to make a tripod, but that's a waste of time so throw that away. When used with a tripod or gorilla-pod, this holds the iPhone perfectly steady for time lapse shots, movies etc. The standard Glif would have worked for that, but I'm glad I got the Glif plus as it's more secure with the extra piece, and that increases the number of ways you can use the mount.

One minor gripe - the mount covers the volume up/down buttons, which is a shame as one of them can be used as a camera shutter on the iPhone...

Considering the cost, it comes in basic packaging with no instructions inside. There may have been instructions on the outside of the box, but the Amazon reseller sticks an impossible-to-remove label on the box, so if the instructions are there you can't read them.

Overall I'm pleased with my purchase. It's made to suitable tolerances so it holds the iPhone correctly, and I suppose that's what you're paying for. But I would rather have paid half as much for what is basically 2 pieces of plastic. It would have got 5 stars if it was cheaper and the sticker hadn't ruined the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Very expensive for what it is. Should be no more than 10.
But its very useful especially on flights or anywhere you have a level surface.