on 14 March 2012
Amazing, we have only had these hanging in our wardrobes for around 2 weeks and they are full of collected water already!!
on 29 May 2012
We had an issue with a white mould/mildew forming on some clothes hanging in the wardrobe (Eww, I know!). A quick search on Google told me that the problem was almost certainly due to high humidity.

I somewhat sceptically ordered one of these hanging dehumidifiers, unsure if it would make any difference. So far, I have to say I'm impressed. After a week or so hanging it had collected a significant amount of water, and after a month or so was completely full. We're now on our third, and despite only lasting around a month each the low price makes them worthwhile - and no white mould so far!
on 6 November 2012
Having suffered from damp, I thought I would try this solution. Worked perfectly, within two days the mouldy smell was reduced, within a week, the problem was solved.
on 5 December 2012
This humidifier absorbed the moisture in the wardrobe but again like the bags they only lasted four weeks and are not re-useable.
on 13 January 2014
does exactly what it is supposed to do, i do need to purchase some more though as we live in an old house
on 7 July 2012
this item does exactly what it says on the box
i had a problem with a wardrobe on an outside wall so i bought one of these hanging dehumidifiers and afterv 3 weeks its collected quite a bit of water
i will be ordering more as it is cheaper than having to replace mould covered clothes
on 7 December 2012
I can only imagine that if this hanger wasn't in the wardrobe the clothes would be damp and mouldy. Could not believe how much water it collected, i have just purchased the pack of six to see us through the winter. I would highly recommend these if you have a problem, they are an excellent product and do exactly what they are supposed to. Also purchased the eggs which are great to, its good when you get value for money and a poduct that actually works!!!!!!!!!
on 4 December 2014
Can honestly say these things work and work really well. How long they will last, only time will tell!
Delivery was slow, busy time of year...
on 2 July 2014
These are totally amazing, I can't believe the amount of water that is collected in the bags.They just hang in your wardrobe; I have also put sticky hooks inside my kitchen cupboards and hung them on there. I have used other similar products, however, these are by far the best. I Have also used the egg type ones, only thing is the water collected cannot been seen and I prefer to see what's going on. I have just purchased another batch of the same.
on 27 February 2014
I bought these to help with a damp problem in my cupboard. I've combined them with a dehumidifier machine, and I've seen the water collect in the packet anyway. They must be doing in the job in that case. They seem to last a relatively long time as well. I heard that if you let them get too full the hanger can break and spill the water everywhere, I've been keeping an eye on that. No signs yet of that happening, fingers crossed.