Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 24 September 2014
Haven't read yet
on 12 February 2012
Even if I had been given this free I would have been very disappointed. To be made to pay even 77p was a bit of a rip off. Having read some of the reviews I was looking forward to it; but it is just like a series of stupid interviews between an idiotic wimp and a group of stereotypical dolly birds. I had hoped that in the end the girlfriend would murder the irritating creep. I imagine that the author is better than this.
on 6 February 2012
waste of 77 pence.....feel ripped off..didn`t actually spot the `a short story`in the blurb, but read the reviews & until now have trusted customer reviews....will be more discerning in future.
on 11 May 2013
Don't waste your time Boring. Boring. longwinded & boring!!!!!! Unrealistic. Rosen you cannot possibly be serious about this plot. It is pointless and Absolutely rubbish.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2012
Sorry this was not for me. The plot was not exiting (guy wakes up after a night of heavy drinking and find a pair of knickers and lipstick and sets out to find who they belong to). I did not feel anything for the main character, and the decription of vomit really put me off. I browsed through the next few chapters but his interactions with girls did not improve making him even less likeable. The end was just plain silly and I really cannot think what his girfriend sees in him. Glad I did not have to pay for the book.
on 16 February 2012
Mildly amusing in a couple of places but lacking any kind of focus and structure. Very short, I finished it in about 20minutes and guessed the ending before the first paragraph was over. Obvious, uninspiring writing that did not engage me as a reader at all. The lack of detail meant there was no real indication of the passing of time or emotions of the protagonist. Would not recommend as its just a bloke asking a series of women if he slept with them over a cup of coffee in a boring and monotonous way.
on 19 June 2012
Bought this to read on the beach and even that was hard work! Not funny, boring and the ending was sooo predictable.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 February 2012
This mini book has one mildly funny bit (involving vomit) there rest is tedious, luckily it is a short story so I did finish it.