on 17 April 2014
Very disappointed with the cartridges, my printer keeps coming up with an error message saying it doesn't recognise the cartridges, even when I 've only been using them for a few days. I wrote to Ink Jungle and they just said they were empty, well they can't be after just a few days. Final straw just now I got the same message, so replaced the yellow cartridge with a brand new one and got the same error message again. I have now run out of cartridges and I am trying to run a business. How am I supposed to do my invoicing now??? I will have to wait until after Easter before I can get some more, from somewhere else.
on 19 November 2013
on face of it a good buy but if your printer is registered and new software is downloaded it will not recognise the ink as loaded and therefore not work. Be warned!
on 26 February 2013
I bought this to use with an Epson inkjet - in fact I bought the printer specifically because there were third party inks for it.

Just installed the black cartridge.

The printer grunted, complained and asked me to push it in harder... ( I kid you not - that's pretty much what the pop-up box said). So I did that; the printer wheezed and whirred for a bit and then accepted the new cartridge.

Needless to say I was (in order) excited, concerned, amused and relieved.

So the new black is printing happily, and, to my eye, at maybe a 5% loss of 'blackness'. If the cartridge produced that extra 5% I'd give these 5 stars - but make no mistake; for the price these are brilliant.
on 18 March 2013
I have had a few diferent compatible cartridges from different sources some good some not so and these rate as one of the best.
on 5 March 2014
Encouraged by the other reviews here I decided to try these compatible cartridges. I was very disappointed. I need accurate print outs for proofing, and with these cartridges the output of my printer was much less sharp, with poor-quality colours. Not only that but installation can be tricky, with one of six cartridges not recognised. Shan't be tempted again.
on 2 February 2015
I foolishly bought this product because Amazon told me that customers who bought the Epson WF-3520DWF also bought these substitute cartridges. I have bought cheap look-alike cartridges for Epson printers in the past and they have not worked, or they have caused the print head to go out of alignment every few sheets.
True to form these look-alike cartridges don't work in my Epson WF-3520DWF.
If you buy an Epson printer you must pay the full price for the real ink.
on 21 November 2013
works well with printer. no issues.

does the job for normal office printing. not sure about those who like the quality picture perfect. best to go for original in that case.

will buy again.
on 31 December 2015
my epson printer sort of works with these - eventually. There is an awful lot of fiddling and turning on and off before it decides to recognise them though. The ink is fine when it does finally decide to print with them
on 8 July 2015
Colours okay. Very poor service when one of the Black cartridges didn't work. When I asked for help I was treated to patronising comments e.g. about the "lack of technology" in this product and advised my new printer must be at fault. After I had repeated the printer's ink alignment checks, etc, about a dozen times, I reported I thought the dimensions of their product were definitely at fault. They then told me to remove the label from the faulty cartridge in case it was blocking the vent. I refused to do so as the label includes the instruction "Do not remove". I ordered a new cartridge from another supplier and it works fine.
on 23 April 2013
This is my second order from Ink Jungle. The first cartridges were fine, but these are not of the same quality. They look and feel much cheaper and I am experiencing linear colour variations where the colour density should be constant.

I think its back to JetTec for me, more expensive but you get what you pay for.